-
Re: My name is silent pages... You killed my father... ;)
Hello! Welcome to YWS, Silentpages! :D Great introduction, by the way... I tend to do the fourth thing on your list. :lol: Anyway (and sorry for the short post), I ...
May 30, 2010 -
Re: Hello!
Thanks Lydia! Thank you too Mizz! Everyone seems to like my name... which is good. :) (So short...)
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Hello!
Thanks, Spoink. XD My name is based off of a kitten I have in real life. I gave him a warrior name because I love the series. ;) Sorry to ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Hello!
Thanks for the welcome, Bek! :D Also, if anyone has a chance, could you check out my facfiction called "Eaglefeather's Path?" No one has commented yet. ~~Bugwhisker
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Hello!
Bugwhisker here! Though, you might have seen one of my... *cough* two *cough* posts. :) Anyway, I'm a new member here. I thought I'd say a quick "hello" to everyone. ...
Jan 31, 2010 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
Hello everyone. :wink: Bugwhisker here. I'm rather new to this site... okay, a lot new. I just signed up. I look forward to meeting many other writers! I have one ...
Jan 31, 2010
