User avatar

Bugwhisker

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue)

    Thanks for the review, Spoink. :D Yes, Warriors is a series about cats. Foxes are generally shy creatures, yes, but I didn't want to use a badger for this part ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Thanks for the welcome, Bek! :D Also, if anyone has a chance, could you check out my facfiction called "Eaglefeather's Path?" No one has commented yet. ~~Bugwhisker

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Moonhigh

    Well, Lee-Anna, there was (spoiler) a cat named Jingo, but no Jango. Hello. :) I'll go along with everyone else here. You do need to capitalize your I's, and 'mt' ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue)

    (Author's Note: Welcome to my story everyone! :) If you've somehow managed to find this story, comments and questions would be much appreciated. Anyway, this is a fanfiction for "Warriors," ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: .

    I've always enjoyed stories about wolves. :) They're one of my favorite animals, I tell you. One thing I noticed, though: "I think I broke my collar bone but no ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Bugwhisker here! Though, you might have seen one of my... *cough* two *cough* posts. :) Anyway, I'm a new member here. I thought I'd say a quick "hello" to everyone. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Bat Island- Prologue

    Very good so far. :) It vaguely reminds me of the Guardians of Ga'Hoole series. I would give you some things to fix, but... I believe everything's already been covered... ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello everyone. :wink: Bugwhisker here. I'm rather new to this site... okay, a lot new. I just signed up. I look forward to meeting many other writers! I have one ...

    Jan 31, 2010


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand