User avatar

Bugwhisker

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One)

    Thank you for the review, Junglelover. :) Many cats in the Warriors series prefer the scent of their own Clan. This is why Eaglefeather hates the scent of the other ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter Three)

    (Hello, once again! :D This chapter is, of course, chapter three. It's finally up! Just to let everyone know, I'm not too proud of this chapter. It deals with plot, ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter Two)

    Thank you for the review, Junglelover. :) I try to stick as much to the original words as I can, yet keep my own storyline going. I've been trying to ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is silent pages... You killed my father... ;)

    Hello! Welcome to YWS, Silentpages! :D Great introduction, by the way... I tend to do the fourth thing on your list. :lol: Anyway (and sorry for the short post), I ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter Two)

    Thanks, Allessandre. :) (Side note: Wow, another fan?) Sorry for the short post. It's close to my bedtime, and I'm tired. :lol:

    May 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter Two)

    (Hello again! Here's Chapter Two, finally. :) The main point of Chapter Two was to somewhat introduce another main character, a main plot line, and a smaller plot line. I ...

    May 17, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Equinox-- A Story I Hope to Start Soon

    Thank you for your advice, everyone. I've seen a lot of excellent points (most of them being that I'm relying too much on other fiction). From the looks of it, ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One)

    Thank you for the compliments, Chup. :) Nice to know I have a fan! :lol: Anyway, Chapter Two will probably be up later today. It'll dip deeper, so to speak, ...

    May 16, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Equinox-- A Story I Hope to Start Soon

    (Hello. :) For about two weeks, or so, now, I've been working on a plot for a book called "Equinox." I've come up with a few ideas, but I've become ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One)

    (Author's Note: Hello again, everyone! It's been a long while since I posted here last. :wink: I've been working more on the story of Eaglefeather's Path (in fact, I'm already ...

    May 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Bat island- Chapter 1

    I've read the prologue before this. I have to say that this first chapter is better than the prologue. :) One thing I noticed is that you have a lot ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Thanks Lydia! Thank you too Mizz! Everyone seems to like my name... which is good. :) (So short...)

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Small Wolf Story I Came up With off the top of my Head.

    (This isn't really a story... it's more of a short prologue. I haven't decided whether to continue it or not... I'd have to make the prologue longer if I did. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Thanks, Spoink. XD My name is based off of a kitten I have in real life. I gave him a warrior name because I love the series. ;) Sorry to ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue)

    :lol: I'll make sure to look into it. Badgers are pretty interesting, really. By the way, is a baby badger called a cub, or a kit? :? I'll have to ...

    Jan 31, 2010


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana