User avatar

Bugwhisker

  • Writing Activities Re: Let's write a novel!

    This looks like something I might be able to do. If nothing else, it'll be great practice for whenever I decide to get back to my major projects. ^^' All ...

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    7/10 Not bad, not bad at all. :) It makes me curious as to why the character is going to die-- what led up to that statement? Here's mine, though ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One-- REWRITE)

    Thank you, Stori. I'll keep that in mind for the graphic novel. :)

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One-- REWRITE)

    Any help would suffice. I'm not particular about it.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Chapter One-- REWRITE)

    (Hello again. :) I finally worked up the patience to finish this chapter and post it. As some of you may recall, I plan on turning this fan-fiction into a ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue-- REWRITE)

    Thank you for the praise, thestorygirl. :) I can assure you, I'll be posting more before long.

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Cliche or Classic?

    I think that there is definitely a difference between a classic and a cliche. How many stories can you think of where there's a princess and a prince? Probably tons. ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    "Don't mention fish if there isn't an ocean nearby... seriously." :lol: That was something a classmate of mine in seventh grade told me. I've since abandoned that story, but it ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue-- REWRITE)

    (Hello everyone! :) If anyone remembers it, a project of mine a while back was a Warriors fanfiction called "Eaglefeather's Path." About two months ago, I made the decision to ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors:Sunset

    Hello, there. :D First off, I'd like to say that I'm not the best at reviews. Hope you can understand what I write... To start, I did like that you ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Eaglefeather's Path (Prologue)

    Hi Bugwhisker! I love Warriors, and I'm sure I will love this! Eaglepaw dipped his brown-and-white head, amber eyes glowing in the ever-dimming light of the forest.This part is kinda ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something I Dug out of my Files (The start of a prologue)

    Who's should be Whose, you know. :) Yes, I know. :wink: Do remember that this was written a year ago. I've improved a lot- when it comes to writing- since ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something I Dug out of my Files (The start of a prologue)

    Aw, don't take Hookfang, Freyja! I need him for the story! :lol: Thank you for the review. I did notice that I overused the word "small" in this piece. Ha ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Something I Dug out of my Files (The start of a prologue)

    (As the title says, I found this in the back of my computer files. I didn't realize I still had it! This was written... last year, I believe. I got ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors: From SIlver Light and Grey Dark: Chapter 2

    Nice chapter, Allessadre! One thing I noticed, though, was that grammar was an issue... it's easy to fix! Example: “Angelfur, these two kits where found in our territory, until we ...

    Jun 9, 2010


Talent is something that comes from within; it has nothing to do with age.
— AURORA