User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper When Kili got shot, that was it for me. If she was dead, that meant we were about finished fighting, and I was beyond exhausted. It was cold, I'd ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    ((Personally, I think it'd be fine if you joined us. I didn't make this thread though, so you'd have to ask the others.))

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((With Viper injured, there's not a lot I can do right now. I'll try to think of something though))

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((cool, I'll post later, a bit busy at the moment))

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((I'll see if I can figure out what's going on and find an excuse to shove Jonathan back into things as well as an explanation of why he's done nothing ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((Oh... Isaac already posted earlier? I was waiting for you before I could post jonathan, but I guess I missed your post. Er, I don't know what to do.)) ((EDIT: ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    ((If it makes you feel any better Mr. Knightley, I got that it was a tree. xD )) Robert, scientist The first thing Robert noticed upon waking up in the ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist Robert kept his eyes averted as Ali took him inside. He didn't want to look at the subjects from the laboratory; it was obvious what he'd see there. ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    ((Er, anyone going to drag Robert in?))

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist His question hung in the air, unanswered. Robert sighed and rested his head on the floor, trying to relax. There was no point looking at the others right ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist Robert was not having a good time. Every time they hit a bump in the road, his chin struck the floor hard. He had to force himself not ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    ((Ack, how could I have forgotten Kitty? xP ))

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist "Look who's in charge now." Robert had never reacted well to being humiliated. Somehow he kept himself from yelling back at her in anger. Ali left to go ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((So much for that...))

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Jonathan The zombie raised his hands and took a step back, a little bewildered by the alan's aggressive attitude. "Look, I was only trying to help you-" he began mildly. ...

    Nov 16, 2009


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria