User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist It wasn't long before Robert knocked on the door. "Okay, I'm dressed. You can let me out now." The door creaked open. One of the first things he ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim grinned at Sharonda. "Sorry Charlie, it looks like you're staying behind. Don't feel bad, it's a very important job, watching the mortals." He turned to the others. "So are ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist "Robert, do you want me to get you some clothes?" The scientist looked up, blinking. Why on earth would you offer to do that? After a minute of ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I looked up as Des came out of the great cement building. He had a bag now. "What's that for?" I asked. I'd started up shaking again, which was ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist He noticed Ali's gaze and immediately hunched over, trying to hide the inside of his bound arms and his front. "Do you mind?" Robert said with a scowl. ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist Robert would have protested at being bound again, especially since she expected him to go to the bathroom tied up, but he was too tired. His first night ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Jonathan, zombie "Jonathan..." He heard the whisper and paused. Jonathan? That name meant something... And then Serena's fist collided with his head, and he lost his train of thought. He ...

    Nov 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Jonathan, zombie The zombie screamed and ran at Scarlett and Serena, getting between them and Phelix. The smell of fear mixed with the blood was driving him positively frantic. Serena ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper Zephyra dragged me onto the truck. I don't remember a lot; I was feeling very silly and weak from the cold and blood loss. I do remember that Zephyra ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Jonathan, zombie There was an ear-piercing scream as a blonde-haired shape streaked towards Pehlix and his captors, brought on by the smell of fear. His eyes danced madly as Jonathan ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist Robert sighed and got to his feet. Seth got up next to him and grabbed his arm. "You don't have to lead me around like a child," he ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I frowned slightly in annoyance. Someone was trying to move me, I think. I would have told them to shove off and leave in peace, but that would require ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    **He's a zombie. The smell of fear drives him into a feeding frenzy, so... yeah, he's feeling a bit hungry at the moment.**

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((gah, you guys move so fast...)) Jonathan, zombie "Thanks." "Eh, you'll be owing me blood," replied Scarlett, smirking. Jonathan rolled his eyes as he went on his way. "Fair enough, ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist Clomp, clomp, clomp. The prisoner had taken to pacing his tiny room as he became increasingly more agitated. He'd been awake for about four hours now. He'd seen ...

    Nov 23, 2009


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead