User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Robin~June 14~7:38 AM Robin used the pull she had on water to yank Jesse back. After all, the human body is 2/3 water. "Give it to me NOW!" she barked. ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Before Jesse could respond, Robin had pulled a bag of something green from Jesse's pocket. "Hey!" Jesse yelled with a scowl. Robin looked furious. "Home. Now." She grabbed his arm ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Oliver (or George) ~ June 14th ~ 7:34 a.m. Oliver wheeled himself down the sidewalk on his way to work (it wasn't far enough away to bother with any sort ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Robin, rebel ~ June 14th ~ 7:30 A hand closed around the scruff of Jesse's neck, and he let out a yelp of surprise. "You are SO lucky I showed ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Robin crossed her arms and pursed her lips. "I'm not, am I? Maybe Buggy could fix that." She glanced at her author. "Well?" "I see no reason why you shouldn't ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    "Watch your language." Robin's voice was almost mechanical as she said this, as though she'd said it hundereds of times before until it was an ingrained habit. Her eyes narrowed ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    New member Buggy strode into the room, face expressionless as she took in her surroundings. "Hello everyone. Scd wanted me to join, so here I am." A tall black girl ...

    Jul 5, 2009


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann