User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Strys

    **It's fine Lauren. The 'decent person' thing sounds like something Elena would say, though she'd probably have Keta sit down with her more out of wanting to make sure she's ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    **Okay, I filled those in.**

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    **I'd like to join.** Name: Selnia Moorstone Age: 20 Race: Human Appearance: Long wavy brown hair, green eyes, 5' 4", slender, medium complexion Personality: Courteous, soft spoken, and extremely scar

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Doomsday

    Tabitha woke with a groan. Dear lord, what happened? Her head hurt horribly... Wait, this isn't my cell. And the door's open. Great, this is going to suck. I can ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Doomsday

    **I'd like to join if it wasn't too much trouble.** name- Tabitha Greene age- 23 gender- female appearance- brown hair, average weight and height. Strong jaw, heart shaped face. Hazel ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    **Already cleared this character with babanuuk. At least, I think she cleared it... if not, I'll just delete this post** "I think she asked you to leave her alone, sir," ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Oliver/George- Civillian- 7:55 A.M. "Hey, haven't I seen you before?" Oliver asked Jesse with a frown. "I think I work with your cousin." He suddenly paled. If Jesse had heard... ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    **Cool beans. Oliver/George- Civillian- 6/14- 7:53 A.M. Filthy dog? Oliver would have been angry if he wasn't so scared. It's not like I'm protecting myself... "W-wait, I don't understand." Oliver ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Jenny- Loyalties- 7:30 As the little girl walked out to the bus stop, she stiffened. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary to have caused her to be nervous, at ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Oliver/George- Civillian- 7:49 AM Oliver found himself unceremoniously dumped from his wheelchair and felt someone's knee press into his back. He tried very, very hard to sound like he was ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Robin- Rebel- 8:12 Robin tensed, then set her face into a frown. "He was just... really drunk," she lied. At least alcohol was legal. Maybe by the time Jeremia came ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Jesse cursed as he glared down the drain, horrified. "Get OUT!" Robin shouted, forcing him out of the room. She needed a moment to herself. A few minutes later she ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Robin, rebel- 6/14- 7:55 "YOU WANT YOUR WEED?!" Robin shouted. She stopped walking and glared at him. "Of course you want your freaking weed, that's all you care about isn't ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Jenny- 6/14- 6:45 central Jenny tapped the screen of her computer impatiently, not really looking at the images flashing across the screen. It wouldn't have mattered anyways; they were going ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Oliver- 6/14- 7:45 Gunshots rang out, and Oliver tried to move faster. There were so many people. Stupid chair, it made it so hard to manouver in a crowd. One ...

    Jul 5, 2009


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling