User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Selnia's brows raised slightly when Soria entered. There was something definitely off about her... interesting, how interesting. She sat up straighter and offered the girl a polite smile. Nabin looked

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    Name: Reaper Gender: female Breed: Grammastola rosea, or Chilean rose tarantula Home: terrarium in a punkish teenage boy's room Age: 5 (35 in tarantula years) Appearance: Pretty typical. Eight legs, ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pets

    ((Interested in joining and adding two characters. Er, would a tarantula be all right if I made it work? I'm not sure if they qualify as common pets, though you ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    All right. If necessary I can take on a second character.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Out of curiousity, when do we plan on starting?

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    So... when do we plan on starting?

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Selnia leaned back with a slight frown, trying to figure out what Mr. Solomius meant. What was bad about achievement? How could being a success be a setback? Nabin snorted. ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Name: Miles Herring Age: 31 Occupation: Weatherman (he prefers term meteorologist) Appearace: 5'8", bony, eyes are a little too big for his face with dark grey-blue irises, dark hair Personality: ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    "Very-" Selnia began, thrilled to be talking to Mr. Solomius, but Nabin interrupted her unwillingly. "Yes, I would very much like to come in." His face reddened, partially because Solomius ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Selnia walked to the castle, a slightly surprised look on her face. Under her composed exterior, however, her mind was racing. She'd hardly been able to believe it when she ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin chunked another dried stein onto the counter. Six down, forty-three to go. He frowned as he tried to fathom how much his job sucked. How long had it been ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((I might join, even though it looks like this is dying...))

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    "I suppose it's an art to fix things." Elena snorted slightly, though her gaze was still on the woman in the grey cloak. Fixing things wasn't an art, not by ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    "I fix things, like my grandfather." Elena stiffened, ready for a scoff, a smirk, something. That's what they all did. "Oh. That's nice." Elena looked up with a frown. "Nice? ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    ((I'd like to claim Male Spirit 3.)) Name: Sergei Berg Age: 76 (died at 27) Birthday: April 17, 1933 Death Day: December 2, 1960 What's on Their Grave Stone: "Whether ...

    Jul 9, 2009


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound