User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((Yay, then we'll have two!))

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    ((To be honest, I think we have enough characters to start, but oh well... I'm feeling uninspired, unfortunately. Can I tak one of the 'reserved' humans?))

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver watched Aylen and Heron closely for a moment before looking back at the battle. He didn't jump as much when Ephraim and Guff appeared out of nowhere. "So you're ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Name: Vasha Brooks Age: 18 Gender: female Species: Zombie Appearance: 5'9", medium build, eyes are so dark they're almost black, red hair, fair skin. Usually sports gaping wounds or at ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((claims an alan and a zombie))

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates

    ((okay, I plan on working on profiles tonight)) ((EDIT: I got in late and had other things to do, so I'll get to this either tomorrow or Tuesday.))

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((I'd like to join. Just to be sure, you mean that we have to post AT LEAST once a week, right?))

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver blinked in the sudden light when she yanked the bag from his head. The first thing he noticed was that Ada was rather nice looking. The second thing was ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    I'll do it, just give me a sec... Okay, I'll take male employee number whatever Name: Norman Jones Age: 28 Occupation: mechanic Appearace: 6', muscular, short brown hair, dark eyes, ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Elena was silent for a moment. "I've never heard someone from a different profession actually say anything positive about what I do. It's usually all superior glances and catty comments..." ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Escape? Thank God, these must be the prisoners his captors had been talking about. Now if only someone would take the bag off his head... Oliver moved his head back ...

    Jul 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver pounded the buttons on the video game's controller, a grin spreading across his face. Just a few seconds, and he'd have beaten his best time. Almost there... "WHOO!" He ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((I'll wait until there's a good opportunity to insert him.)) Name: Oliver Edinburgh Age: 19 Gender: Male What you are: Prisoner Special Gift: able to switch bodies with others Appearance: ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((If no one minds, I'd like to join this thread. It looks like I came at a bad time as you're in the middle of an escape attempt, but I ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Elena's face reddened slightly behind her mask. "I fix things," she said. There was a touch of defiance in her voice. "It may not be respectable, sure, but like you ...

    Jul 18, 2009


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy