User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mr. Noronian "Excuse me sir, are you okay?" Noronian tensed, then rolled onto his side so he was facing the woman who'd addressed him. He had a few scrapes from ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver peered through the windshield at the angrily spinning clouds. "How long until your other friends get here?" he asked. He drummed Ada's fingers against the steering wheel impatiently. Guff ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid- alan Rashid bid goodbye to the others and walked off to his next class. Vasha- zombie "Oh." Vasha felt incredibly awkward and not a little guilty. "I didn't mean ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha- zombie "Oh..." Vasha fiddled with the pencil case on her desk. "My parents sent me here when I turned twelve. Zombies don't fit in too well in human society." ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    ((If someone needs a place to jump in, they could find Noronian.))

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha- Zombie Vasha looked completely taken aback. "I... okay, I suppose we could have a truce." She sounded a little suspicious, as though she thought Simon was setting her up ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Boobo Book

    Gloria woke up with a start and proceeded to make her way out from under the haystack. "Dear me, I had a terrible dream," she said aloud to herself, which ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha kept walking, expression becoming a bit colder. Stupid vampires, thought they were so much better than everyone else. She could have been a bit more polite to start of ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    "Aren't you observant?" Vasha said cooly. "With the gaping wounds and glowing orange eyes, how could I be anything but a werewolf, right?" "I was being sarcastic," Simon replied. "I ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid chuckled a bit nervously. "That's good news. I'm sort of ashamed of running like that. Maybe, uh, you could hang out with us if you wanted?" Adria, Cassie, and ...

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((Probably. At least, I wouldn't have a problem with it. You might want to ask the forum creator just in case.))

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha came back down the steps, pleased with herself. She'd finished her trig homework without being irritated by any more demons, and the cafeteria was supposedly serving steak for dinner. ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    "Sam Castor," Rashid repeated with his ever-present smile. "It's nice to meet you. My name's Rashid Knight." Castor smiled lazily. "Rashid... you're that funny little kid from the library. I've ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Oliver- Civilian- June 15 3:58 A.M. Oliver looked out the airplane window at New York City glittering beneath him. He knew as soon as the drone had let him go ...

    Jul 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid smiled kindly. "Gwen's a nice name. It reminds me of Le Morte d'Arthur. You know, because of King Arthur's wife Guinivere." "Thanks." Gwen cocked her head. "What's your name?" ...

    Jul 24, 2009


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott