User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    "Mittens" "Didn't you hear him girl? You're free." Dr. Jane Bronte strode out from behind the crates, a long overcoat obscuring most of her fabricated body. "Or did being made ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Not entirely, but he's not too bad off, and he's not in the hospital due to his appearance.)) Viper As I sat in the van, waiting for the others to ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    Oliver Oliver looked completely bemused. "Bombs? Why...? I don't understand." He moved back a little when Lydia began throwing up. Flea grabbed the armrest before he could go anywhere though. ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    (Yes, it is Oliver! But without body-switching powers. I find he makes the transition from super-powered freak to regular human well) Oliver "Seriously? 'The Fox'? What kind of stupid- ack! ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    Oliver Everything was dark. Then suddenly it wasn't. The sack was gone from his head. "All right, what's going on?" he asked, turning his head from side. Agh, headache. Right, ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    Name: Oliver Edinburgh Age: Just turned 18 Appearance: Brown hair and eyes, charming smile (and he's often smiling). Lanky, would stand at about 6 feet if he wasn't in a ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    ((Cool, I've got a male character I can tailor to work in this setting. :) ))

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    ((would anyone mind if I joined? already asked in DT))

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    ((Er, if I could find a way to insert myself, could I join this? I understand completely if the answer is no.))

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Name: Joshua Brooks Age: 19 Gender: Male Animal: Monkey Appearance: Light brown hair and eyes. Wiry, stands at 5'10". Usually wearing jeans and a t-shirt, unless he's working. Personality: Resourceful

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Monkey!

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((any idea what Viper should be doing?))

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver was tasered again. And again. And again. Thankfully he passed out after that. The guard growled and replaced the tape over his mouth. "I don't think he knows anything. ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Well, I'd really appreciate it if Oliver was rescued. he's still being tortured.

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    I hope not. I really like this one. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's much I can do right now. I might make a post of Oliver passing out, and then ...

    Dec 11, 2009


An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown