User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Gelding Noronian Noronian got to his feet, an act which sent the clothing to the floor. He obviously didn't notice. "I'll give you anything, anything you want. Money, power, land, ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver's eyes widened as he looked throught the rear windshield. "Seriously guys! We need to move NOW!" He leaned forward to lock the back doors, but it was too late. ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mr. Noronian Noronian collapsed on the couch, staring at the floor. "I can't thank you enough for your help," he said listlessly. "Today's been hellish." Lenala couldn't help smirking a ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Miles Herring "Parker Manor?" Miles let out a low whistle. "This place is fancier than I thought." He smiled at the woman sheepishly. "You must think I'm pretty low-class, saying ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Miles Herring A short, bony man strolled up the drive, eyes bugging a little. "Look at the size of this place," he whispered to himself. What on earth did this ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Mr. Noronian "N-no," Noronian repied. He looked up at the sky and shivered. "They took her." Lenala blinked. "Sorry, I don't-" "Evin, my daughter! He took her from me!" he ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha Vasha pulled back with a hiss, hand going to her mouth. There were going to be some burns, that was certain, but it would heal. It'd take forever, but ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid Rashid beamed and pulled out a chair for her. "I wonder what we're going to learn about today? I'm a bit excited. Social sciences is always interesting. People are ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha Don't let her play you like this... The words echoed in the zombie's ears, just so much meaningless noise in the background. Vasha watched the flames only for a ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha Simon gave her a pleading look, but Vasha had eyes only for the demon. "That's obvious, considering the drivel that's been streaming from your mouth." Brystine chuckled and got ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha Vasha growled a little at Brystine. "I was human until I was nine. My parents are human." She decided that she didn't like the demoness. "Oh? That explains so ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha- zombie Vasha bit her lip. She hadn't meant to make Simon feel bad... "She, uh, doesn't seem like your friend anyways. I'm sorry about jumping to conclusions; it wasn't ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    **disregard, double post**

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    "Oh crap. Crap crap crap." Oliver frowned. If they did end up getting caught, Ada would probably prefer to be in her own non-paraplegic body. "Someone else take the wheel," ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((Gwen can have headed to class with Rashid if you like))

    Jul 26, 2009


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian