User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Evin Noronian Georgie had reacted much more quickly to Evin's punch than she'd anticipated. Just as she made to dart around the pirate, the captive found herself slammed up against ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Name: Maria Hermoso Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: 5'7", bronze skin (she's hispanic), dark hair and eyes. Very attractive. Power: Persuasion. Simply by telling someone to do something, she can ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Gelding Noronian Noronian's expression gave her a steely smile. "Quite. Do you have a blaster I could use for the time being?" Lenala looked torn between amusement and wariness. "Uh, ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    How interesting... I'd like a spot. I'll post a profile sometime in the near future.

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Gelding Noronian Noronian was waiting just outside the main control room in the hall, listening with rapt attention to the conversation between Lenala and Mikael. His heart leapt to his ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman sighed and walked over to Miles. "Come on, I'll show you and him to your rooms." He nodded at Brian Kent. "Oh, thank you very much," said the weatherman ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid Knight The little alan couldn't help smiling a little. "The nerdiest." He was still very red in the face. Gwen's face became rather serious. "I'm really glad that I ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid- alan **that's fine** Rashid's expression softened a little. "Oh, I didn't mean to sound like... I'm very happy that you're here with us too, Gwen." He shrugged. "But that ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha- zombie The zombie frowned. She'd never been allowed to hunt humans, and for that she was grateful. Her parents had made sure to get her into a secure location ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Boobo Book

    Gloria looked up with some surprise when a girl approximately the size of a young hippo vomited up a strange looking man. He was wielding an enormous pair of scissors. ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    **disregard my last post xP** Oliver nodded. "Yeah... excellent. Right." He tried not to feel apprehensive about going back to his house. They had had a point about leading the ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid- alan "I..." Rashid's look of shock turned into indignation. "How could they do that to you?" Gwen looked surprised and a bit embarassed. "Do what, exactly?" "Just... just dump ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    **psych, we have internet access** Miles frowned. He agreed with Parker that it would be best to stay off the roads given the incliment conditions, but something about staying in ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    **Despite my previous warnings, I may be able to post a bit this weekend**

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((I won't be able to post again until Sunday, so do what you need to with Oliver until then.))

    Jul 29, 2009


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander