User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Hesh Hesh frowned and took a seat on one of the crates. Tuvstarr had a point; he'd probably have a hard time picking up boxes with these clumsy mortal hands ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((If after a day or so we have no staff members, I'd be willing to take one on as a second character. That is, if you don't mind.))

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Hesh "That had nothing to do with cleverness," he muttered. Hesh felt a surge of envy as Melody slipped back into her true form. He had hardly been human for ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Name: Gabriel Stone Age: 30 Gender: Male Appearance: 5'11" 175 lbs. Light brown hair, grey eyes, pale. Generally looks aloof. Crime: Burglary and forgery of many expensive artifacts and heirlooms. ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    ((No problem)) A girl approached Hesh and Truvstarr as they collected crates. Hesh looked up sharply at her approach. "You're not human," he said blankly. "Who are you?" ((short, I ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    "Hesh." The man got to his feet with a groan. The shock of his punishment was starting to wear off. "You're a troll, right? I've met a few of your ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    ((I'm pretty sure it is, actually, from Griffin's response to Tiger. I say the more the merrier.))

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Hesh Something moved, blocking the sun; Hesh's eyelids fluttered. Where was he? What had happened? Let's see, I was... I was in the Wood Queen's court, and... He groaned. That ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Noan A blonde head broke the water's surface, cursing angrily. Noan swam to shore and away from the wreckage on the rocks. She looked a bit like a bedraggled magpie ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    Name: Hans Schmidt Age: 28 Gender: male Nationality: German Weapon of choice: He has a revolver and isn't a bad shot. Looks: Dark brown hair, light blue eyes, spectacles. 5'10", ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    ((I'm joining this. Will post a profile in an hour or so, maybe less))

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    ((I might join this.))

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Name: Noan Race: Human Features: 5'9", thin, pale, straight white-blonde hair goes to mid-back, very dark eyes. Wears dark robes, holds herself rigidly. Abilities: Sorcery. Has a pack with various ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Miles spent a little bit of time in his room squinting up at the expensive looking light fixtures, examining the decorative knick knacks on the dresser, and gazing out the ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    ((If Maria needs to be the daughter of an original, I guess she could be Kimberlee Busch's daughter.)) Maria Hermoso Maria was waiting beside her front door, checking her nails ...

    Aug 3, 2009


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor