User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I glanced at Sage as she jerked out of the guard's grip before sitting down on her own. Despite what I has said earlier, she was interesting in ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Miles Herring Miles sat bolt upright in bed, hand outstretched for the large flashlight he kept beside his bed. It took him a minute to realize it wasn't there and ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((I'm slightly confused Lizzifier. Did Sage move to sit next to Gabriel? If so, he's a dude and he's been incarcerated for numerous accounts of burglary and forgery. If she's ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Name: Nicole Hayes Age: 18 Ability: She can mentally influence/control animals. The simpler the animal is, the greater her hold (ex. she could control a wasp almost as though it ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    ((If Moo doesn't post by tomorrow, I'll bring Hayley and Maria to the house))

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((Hmm... I think I'll do this thread in first person if no one minds...)) Gabriel Stone "You aren't taking me home, are you?" It was a simple enough question, but ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Hesh Hesh recovered from the shock of encountering a talking dog fairly quickly. "I smell inhuman? Er, that would be because I'm not really... at least, I suppose I am ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    ((Saves spot, will post profile within the next eight hours))

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Evin Noronian The girl's eyes swept over her captor's face, as though she were determined to find some sign of farce there. Apparently she found none, and her gaze dropped. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    ((Nell's in canine form, right? Or does she look like a demon right now?)) Hesh Still grumbling, Hesh straightened up. Tuvstarr frowned and tilted her head. "Did you hear something?" ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((EEE! Another staffer! ^^)) ((More people join this PLEASE! I want to get this sucker started!))

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    ((Sorry about that Griffin. I edited my last two posts to be longer.))

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Oliver craned his neck to see out the window. "Well THAT'S just great," he said, slightly panicked. "Of COURSE that would happen. They can't make this easy for us, ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Name: Katie Wu Age: 38 Gender: female Appearance: 5'3", plump and matronly. Korean descent. Dark hair is greying and usually up in a bun. Usually smiling. Position in Rehabilitation: Head ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Noan The blonde woman watched the girl appear almost as though from thin air. A fairy, no doubt. The beast didn't seem to mind her presence, and as she drew ...

    Aug 7, 2009


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler