User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((You'll have to ask phantomofthepotter about it first, but I think it'd probably be fine. I'm adding a guard since Dr. Wu's not gonna be too active, and since you ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((Yeah... since Dr. Wu's only going to be around when she's needed for medical examinations and emergencies, I think I could handle another character. Maybe a guard?))

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I blinked, a little startled, as I looked from Waverly to Sage and back. What was it with these people? We'd only been in the room together for ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman Jones Norman rolled his eyes. "Have it your way, but I think you're a lot less cold-hearted and selfish than you let on." "Whatever, just get on with it." ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I stood reluctantly to join Dr. Wu. A frown crossed my face when I realized the new girl, Waverly, was looking at me. Did I have something on ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Dr. Wu My smile became a bit more strained. Another one of these types, eh? "I'm not going to force you to shake my hand, but if you'd just remove ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Edinburgh Oliver, who'd been helped out of the car by DJ, frowned down the steps. "How are we going to..." His voice trailed away, and a set look came ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Dr. Wu I rolled my eyes. This Sage was getting very tiresome. "Could you turn around, please?" The girl turned, though it was obvious that she was a bit reluctant ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Dr. Wu I watched Sage for a moment. The guard tensed. "Leave us. She doesn't have luck; if she tries anything, it should be pretty easy to stop her." The ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman Jones Norman watched Richard through the barely cracked bathroom door. His heart leapt into his chest when his boss paused. Crap, if he knows I'm here... The mechanic's fists ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Dr. Wu I looked around, a little surprised. "Only four? Huh, I was expecting there to be more of you." A smile crossed my face. "But that doesn't matter. Who ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Hayley pulled up infront of the house. "Sorry we're late," Maria said as she entered. "Hayley got distracted by something, I think." "Hey, I got distracted. Give me a break." ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman Jones Norman's heart sank when Nicole said that she wouldn't doubt it. If he hadn't been able to find the evidence needed to exonerate himself after all this time ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I stared at Dr. Fields in disbelief. Again with the vagueness. Why couldn't they just come out and say what they would be putting us through here? "That's ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Ian Grey Richard pushed Ian back so he was sitting on the bed. The weatherman looked up at him, the corner of his mouth twitching nervously. "O-offer?" Parker smiled slightly. ...

    Aug 10, 2009


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist