User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    ((Grr, I really want to post in here, but the people I was interacting with all ran away. :( ))

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    name- Hsaiash age- 20 gender- female class- slave, trained to be an assassin appearance- close-cropped brown hair, very dark eyes. Stands at 5'8", trim athletic build. personality- At first she ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Oliver smiled up at Ephraim. "I might join you in a sec after I know everyone's names. It'd be nice to get out and stretch my..." He frowned down ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Edinburgh Oliver was still slumped against the wall, trying to think while Mikael freaked out. He was feeling rather discouraged about his chair's wheel getting bent. As though he ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    John Vincent I was surprised when the intruder tossed us a government ID. I looked it over, unsure of what to do. "Erm... Christopher Cole?" "I would hardly say I ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle (2 Spaces left)

    Name: Kazuo Hayashi Age: twenty five Date of Birth: November 13, 1960 Country: Japan Appearance: Dark almond-shaped eyes, dark hair, pleasant smile. Stands at 5'10", wiry build, glasses. Personality:

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((posting here soonish, just a heads-up))

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((post for my guard soon, just letting you know))

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((Yaaaay new characters!)) Gabriel Stone I noticed the expression on Sage's face and rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry, but there's quite a bit more at stake here than your fragile ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin Boorshield Nabin glanced at Rathal as he asked his opinion, and as always no amount of care could keep him from sounding a bit... well, blunt. "Personally I'd rather ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    Navigator's the person who keeps the maps, figures out which way they should be going, etc. Basically it's a guide.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    **I'm still posting if you guys are! ^^

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman Jones Upon hearing a door close, the mechanic peeped out into the hall from the bathroom. Sure enough, Richard had moved to the next room. He darted across the ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I couldn't help but smirk a little when I heard I'd be getting my own room. Perfect. I would get solitude even in this dismal little laboratory of ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    John Vincent I watched the convicts expressionlessly as I stood by the door. There were four: three females and a male. It was a good thing Dr. Fields came back ...

    Aug 23, 2009


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja