-
Re: The Oddities of Seattle
((Ooh... could I perhaps play a scientist? I know that's going to limit the amount of interaction my character gets unless he/she gets captured, but I love playing for the ...
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Hsaiash You would move... But no matter. Here was a second chance. If they were distracted from the knife, even momentarily, perhaps she could try again. As she darted towards ...
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: Chains
((Assuming the bloody girl is Hsaiash... correct me if I'm mistaken)) Hsaiash The assassin cleaned off her knife quietly a ways away from where the other civilians would find the ...
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Hsaiash The assassin had moved out into the crowd to mingle now. Lots of people, lots of noise... lots of things for everyone else to pay attention to besides one ...
Sep 2, 2009 -
Re: The Raffle (2 Spaces left)
So I suppose that's the last two spots taken. Now if everyone could please post their profiles, we could get this sucker started. ^^
Sep 1, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Evin Noronian As soon as the door was locked behind her, she collapsed onto a bunk. Father wasn't dead, thank goodness. It still made her cheeks burn with anger to ...
Sep 1, 2009 -
Re: Ten.
Name: Helen Cunningham Age: 18 Gender: female The ? one: quiet Power: technopathy Appearance: Wavy reddish-brown hair that goes down to her midback, lightish grey eyes, fair complexion, 5'5", medium ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Hsaiash The assassin pulled the brown hood of her cloak over her head and strode out of the park. She'd stashed her crossbow under a low ornamental bridge. The city ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Hsaiash The servant girl watched her target from a tree. He was obviously a rebel, but... no, there was something else. The way his clothes were slightly distorted in the ...
Aug 31, 2009 -
Re: Tell me your secret
Norman Jones The mechanic stepped out of the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Kent? Open up." The hand on the door's handle was shaking; he could hear the door ...
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Oliver Edinburgh Oliver glanced at DJ, concerned. "Are you going to be okay?" What had just happened? Was DJ sick? He glanced at the file the other boy was perusing. ...
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Ten.
((Could I claim a quiet technopath?))
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Rising Tide
((*shrugs* I might join this.))
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
((I think it needs to be kick-started by making something happen. For instance...)) Vasha Brooks They were a few weeks into school, and Vasha's charred jaw had finally started to ...
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Chains
Hsaiash "Girl," came the cold, drawling voice. "Come here." Hsaiash approached the chair where her mistress sat. She kept her dark eyes averted, as was proper, and knelt at the ...
Aug 30, 2009
