User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver The guard that was actually Oliver winced. "Here, I want to make sure nothing happens to my body. I don't like the idea of spending the rest of my ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Spot I watched listlessly as the lynx, then the wolf, then the owl, then the dogs take off down the row. "And they're off," I said in a bored voice. ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Roberta Nunez The scientist's scream died in her throat as the girl stared into her eyes. She wanted to keep shouting for help, she really did, but Christina's eyes pulled ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Roberta Nunez The scientist tried to wriggle backwards and away from that terrible hand, but of course it was fruitless. She tried to yell. All that came out was a ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Rebekah Stonewall, black widow I sighed. Spot had gotten everyone riled up again, and Arun in his infinite wisdom had decided to aggravate them more. I don't know why he ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    **Question: can they talk in their animal forms? And thanks EmmaJane ^^** Spot, hyena I spun around, suddenly bristling in anger. "Stupid, am I?" I snarled over her howl. "What ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Spot, hyena, Whiteside "All arooound the mullberry buuuush, the mooooooonkey chased the weeeeeeeeeeaaaasel..." CLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANGCLANG... I was so freaking bored. I'd considered seeing how far

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Mmm... yeah, I'm going to make a second character because I can. We seem to be lacking females, so... Name: Rebekah Stonewall Age: 18 Gender: female Animal: black widow Lactrodectus ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Here's what we've got so far: Whiteside Arun Ahsen, male, king cobra Spot, female, spotted hyena Devraj, male, dingo Dalton Bennet, male, deathstalker scorpion Dylan Chase Corley, female, chocolate la

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    Hsaiash The assassin watched and listened, gaze calculating. They certainly were foolish if they thought she wouldn't run, regroup, and try again. She knew what this place was now; maybe ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Helen Cunningham, Quiet, Technopath, going to 2nd Period As Helen turned the corner, she noticed Don walking the other way to his next class. She hesitated. She'd have time... Mr. ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Selnia Moorstone The sorceress led the way inside, holding the oil lamp aloft. The inn looked old and run down. Very few of the windows had lights in them. Apparently ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Roberta Nunez "Uunngh..." The scientist groaned as she regained consciousness. Her brain was a little hazy as she tried to think of what happened. There had been a... a group ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Here's a list I've compiled of interesting animals I thought might make good characters. Feel free to pick any of these if you're feeling uninspired. The links are to sites ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Name: Spot Age: 17 Gender: female Animal: Spotted hyena Crocuta crocuta. These creatures have extremely strong jaws that can crush bone. They live in matriarchal societies of between five and ...

    Sep 5, 2009


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi