User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Joshua looked confused, but this felt right. It was like they were meant to meet up. "Stop by your place, that's fine by me. I've got a test to take ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Bronte/Mittens "There's a place- oh wow..." The doctor sounded surprised. "Sully, did you see that?" "See what?" "The doll- one of us, she dashed into the restaurant! We should check ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    After getting knocked out, taped up, kicked in the ribs, and tasered, Oliver is very ready to be rescued. :(

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I couldn't stop staring. There's no way Zack could have just let me spit in his face like that. He should have phased, evaded it somehow. Maybe he was ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Josh Joshua took a step back from Adam, feeling more than a little uncomfortable. "Uh... yeah, I'm straight. Very, VERY straight." Then the cat spoke. He shook his head. What ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    ((Okay, thanks. Sorry, I'm dreadfully confused about who's addressing whom and what everyone's doing...))

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    ((I don't either, I'm making it up as I go xP))

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    ((Agh you guys post fast. I'll try to catch up, was out and about all day)) ((EDIT: So no one noticed Josh walk up? What's going on guys? I can't ...

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Bronte/Mittens "Very good. Now, we should get a move on before someone arrests Sulley and confiscates the two of us." The doctor pulled a set of keys out of her ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver's in! Whooo!

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Joshua strolled down the path in the park, hands in his pockets. He had the early shift at Denny's today, so he was home free for the rest of the ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    Oliver Oliver rolled back away from Flea as far as he could. "What's your problem?" he said angrily. The others were talking to the other boy, trying to get him ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Bronte/Mittens The doctor shook Madison's hand firmly. "It means you can do whatever you want," the doctor replied. "Though I wouldn't suggest you go off on your own. Stray rag ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I let out a hiss as he stepped forward. "Don't come any closer." Did he really think I was that stupid? Zack held his hands up, apparently in a ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Bronte/Mittens "The man who just liberated you is Mr. Sullivan Trans, and I am Dr. Jane Bronte. You must be, ah, the one they referred to as Hush. What's your ...

    Jan 8, 2010


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena