User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish The doctor looked up at Jude in a daze, allowing himself to be helped up. "She's going to kill me," he said blankly. Jude looked concerned. "Doctor...?" "NO, ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Roberta The scientist blinked groggily. She didn't have the same trouble remembering what had happened this time. The ground moved underneath her. It felt like they were in a car ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin His heart sank as his jaw started moving without his consent. "I wasn't a very scrupulous person when I was younger," he said mechanically. "To get money, I'd try ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    ((Yay Sophia!)) Spot, hyena I grinned as Sophia came back and began gnawing on my padlock. After a moment she grimaced and pulled back, apparently in pain. "Here, let me ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    ((Heh, that's fine. Let's see, how exactly would he react...?)) Nabin Boorshield She would ask... but how did he feel about it? "Not really. I'm a little disturbed that you ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish "Are you going to kill me?" "Of course sweetie!" Charles shivered slightly when the killer touched him. His back was to the wall. Fear like nothing he'd ever ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish Thump. "Maid service, Gingy!" The doctor spun around, eyes wide. There was a woman with long auburn hair standing in the room, green eyes flashing wickedly above a ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish Charles examined the test tubes with a satisfied smile. There was an odd dark murky growth suspended in the broth. After all this time, they were finally a ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    ((I'm waiting for Don's writer to post.))

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver The guard's face twisted as Oliver grimaced. "I don't like it any more than the rest of you, but we don't know what he'll be like when he wakes ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Spot, hyena I jerked with a yelp at the sudden crash. What the crap? The panther'd knocked her cage over into the aisle. Ooh, she was gonna be in trouble... ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin Selnia gave Rathal a small smile. "Coward may be a little too strong a word, but all right." She turned to Nabin, who'd risen. "Uh, I'm going to check ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Rebekah Stonewall, black widow If Rebekah were human at the moment, she would have smiled. Poor Dalton. She was lucky to have such simple needs. One of the taut sticky ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((er, would anyone mind if I joined? I already asked in the DT. I could easily make a male character.))

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin Boorshield Dear lord, they can't possibly think I'm a hero. Nabin kept his mouth shut though, as he usually did when he could. Soria, who was sitting next to ...

    Sep 7, 2009


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind