User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Charles Havendish The biologist wasn't quite convinced. "But... it wasn't like a dream. I mean, she was so... she looked sort of like you, actually!" He was trying to calm ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver A few hours of this passed. Everyone was getting tired, and no one was in particularly good spirits. "Hey, there's the light again!" Oliver felt relieved. He'd been uneasy ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Rebekah, black widow "Mmm... new subjects." I would have frowned thoughtfully, but a spider's mouth parts don't move that way. "It's been a while since he's introduced any new blood ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    Spot, hyena As I heard more people moving around in the building, I lost my nerve. Besides, Whiteside had taken me in, given me food, water, and shelter, even if ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    Roberta Nunez Roberta heard the injured driver. "Look, I probably know more about human anatomy and first-aid than you do. If you untie me, I could have a look at ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((Aw, poor DJ. I'm sure we can work something out...))

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Helen- quiet- technopath- about to cut second period I really shouldn't... Helen thought, but a little thrill of excitement ran through her at the same time. She'd never gotten in ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    ((I don't have a problem with it. It's interesting)) For the third time that day, Roberta woke up from being unconscious and wasn't in her bed. There was a little ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities of Seattle

    ((Yay! I like MJ. Ok, they escaped from the facility in a truck. Most of the lab rats are in the back of it, along with my character who is ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim He laughed. "You are too kind, Sharonda. Are you feeling all right?" The girl nodded with a slight wince and got up, stretching. "It's, er, very classical looking." "I ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim "Are you alright?" The girl who'd fallen down the hill blinked. "Where am I?" The person she'd plowed into grinned. "In the House of Gillim, where else?" She sat ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((Mmm, not sure if anyone's checking the DT, so I'll post this here.)) Name: Gillim Age: 1,278 years. Looks like he's about 20. Gender: male. Personality: Mischevious. Likes pulling pranks ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin He didn't let himself show any outward sign of how shaken he was until he was out of Melissa's line of vision. Then Nabin's hands started shaking. He was ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin A chill passed down the boy's back as he answered Melissa's question. "No, actually, I'm not so eager to help now." Oh, if only he could still lie... Rathal ...

    Sep 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Chains

    ((We're all in the rebel city right now. You could say that you were accidentally 'gated' when they kidnapped the princess. I'll see if I can bring you in later, ...

    Sep 7, 2009


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother