User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard sighed and got to work, taking bits of fried machinery and wiring out to be replaced. "It looks as though just about every bit of you that has a ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    A small, cold smile of satisfaction crossed Richard's face. He took the sword from Lheah and took it back to the ship, stowing it in a safe. When he returned, ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard looked down at Joan, expression unchanging. He hadn't shot at Lheah because she was in close proximity to Joan. His superiors would make a very thorough inquiry and most ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim Gillim laughed nervously and tugged at his shirt collar. "That sounds lovely Miss Sharonda, but there are, er, people in town that I may have displeased at some point ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard The other android watched the proceedings with slightly more interest than before. "I suppose I should intervene." He pulled out his blaster and aimed it at Lheah. "Stand down." ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **That we do. And in case you missed it...** A dark shape moved through the atmosphere, casting a shadow over the scouts. Soon a figure materialized in front of them, ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **No problem, seriously. I'll remember your character's personality if I need to do that again. And I really am sorry.**

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    ((Ah. Sorry. Generally people allow that in threads on this site, but if you don't want me to it's not a problem)) A dark shape moved through the atmosphere, casting ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    **I think so. It's not my thread, but they need alien-humanoids to assist/try to screw over everyone.**

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Oliver glared at Mikael. "If you messed up my body, and I have to go the rest of my life with even more damage to my nervous system than ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    "Copy that, scouting party," came an emotionless voice from the other end. "I will see what we can do to assist you. What is your position, exactly?" Joan checked their ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Name: Richard Walker Age: Looks to be in his early twenties, was built 12 years ago Code number: N137 Why they can't return to society: He's a sociopath android with ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    ((Might I join? I can post a profile tonight. Interested in making a robot or cyborg, whichever.))

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin "I agree." Nabin yawned. "I'll just be going back to my room now. Er, if Soria wants to talk with me about anything, just tell her to knock. I ...

    Sep 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim "We're near the edge," Gillim said in a supremely unconcerned voice. "Why?" Sharonda ran a hand through her hair. "I need to get home. This place is dangerous." "Why, ...

    Sep 9, 2009


One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World