User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Wyverns

    ((I know you said profiles were closed, but I'd be interested in making a guy if you could let me in. If not, I understand.))

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    **I edited**

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim "Ack, get off me!" Gillim shoved Dylan away with a frown. "That wasn't very nice David. Someone really should teach you some manners." Suddenly he grinned. "You seem solid ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((I'd have Nick/Mynah see, but he's outside in the sleet with Mel right now))

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim Gillim rolled his eyes. "You people really need to loosen up, but since you said please... " He set Dylan on the floor and touched one of his paws. ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim "If we're caught, I'll turn anyone who tries to apprehend me into a canary," he said smoothly as he scratched behind the rabbit's ears. "I've been meaning to get ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim Gillim scowled when his hand passed through David's, but the expression didn't last for more than part of a second. His old smile came back. "That's a mighty neat ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim "Skills?" Gillim gave David his best 'confused mortal' look. "What kind? I mean, I can play the harmonica and dance like the devil, but I've got a feeling that's ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah "Ever wondered what fizzy milk would taste like?" "I can't say I have." Nick grimaced as the sleet stung the back of his ears. This was not how he'd ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim got what seemed a splendid idea in his head. "Not too far, just follow me." He glanced at the stranger, who was obviously a fairy as well, and winked ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    ((BTW, Richard still doesn't know that Joan knows the code to shut him off. The word is 'lackadaisical,' by the way.)) Richard watched as Joan ran off with a satisfied ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim Gillim shook his head in a daze, trying to knock loose the last remnants of Sharonda's hypnotic spell. "That was COMPLETELY uncalled for," he slurred, rubbing his eyes. Maybe ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard seemed unaffected by her pronouncement. "Aren't we all? Now if you're finished being dramatic, perhaps we could see what it is this rather interesting local has to show us." ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard didn't see any reason to trust this person, but then Richard never trusted anyone if he could help it. "I know that I was not placed in charge, Joan, ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Instinct

    ((If he can't, I'm sure one of my characters would do it.))

    Sep 16, 2009


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites