User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    ((Er, that's a bit problematic. My character's supposed to be an intern working for one of the PMCs, so just dropping him in anywhere may not work. Any ideas?))

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah "All of you against one little old me?" Mynah shook his head. "I thought heroes were supposed to be all about fairness. No matter, I'm not all that concerned." ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Wyverns

    Job Job blinked up at the sky. What had happened? He was driving along, and then... there was noise, and air rushing at his face. He was going very fast. ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone "You're first, convict." I arched one of my brows. I thought I was doing a fairly good job at keeping any apprehension from showing through my features. "You ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    ((So if there's a place for my character to pop in...))

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah "It's a little early for you to be fighting amongst yourselves, isn't it? Goodness, I could hear you squalling from three blocks away!" The heroes froze, eyes darting around. ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((here, posting in a bit))

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((Sounds good to me. You can make the search last for a bit if you want, unless you find the Metal Canary before you find Mynah. It depends on how ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((Yay! I'm ready, but I won't be able to post my villain until tonight at the earliest.))

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah "Thank g-goodness," Nick stuttered as they stepped into the dry warmth of the school. His teeth were chattering horribly. "We might have gotten pneumonia if we stayed out in ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((Lol, no problem)) Gillim Gillim glanced nervously at the door as he got to his feet. "Why would they send the police?" he asked no one in particular. "We didn't ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Wyverns

    Name: Job Hendricks (like the guy from the Bible, pronounced Jobe) Age: 19 Gender: male Appearance: 6'2", built like a tank. Skin is dark, as are his eyes (he's of ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim Mustering his strength, Gillim sat up with a grimace. "Ow... you know, I wouldn't have a problem with turning her back if she wasn't so inclined to ruin my ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((A papillion is a type of dog, btw. Here's a pic: Gillim "Aw come on, don't be like that," Gillim said with a grin, ducking out of the lamp's trajectory. ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Wyverns

    ((cool beans. I will post my profile tomorrow, studying for a microbiology test right now))

    Sep 18, 2009


All I know, is that admitting that I'm bi was the only time I ever felt like I was truly myself and it really freed me from the eternal depression/prison I felt like I was trapped in.. and figuring that out really explained why I found emo girls so unbelievably alluring.
— Junebug