User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    **Got it! :)** Gillim rolled his eyes. "Don't use our gifts? I didn't realize hospitals were a no-fun zone." He pointed at Dylan. "Look at that, folks. Don't tell me ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Mynah/Nick Hardly able to believe his luck, Mynah limped off into the night. He was distinctly worse for wear, but that's what happened when you tried to take on a ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Mynah/Nick Mynah groaned and stirred feebly. "I'm not a goon, or big," he mumbled. WHACK! Falconstrike slapped him again. "I said wake up." She sounded woozy. The villain cracked his ...

    Sep 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    **My mistake. I'll fix my post in a bit.**

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    **Yeah... Mynah's still passed out, so I can't do anything at the moment. I might wake him up in a bit, but I am waiting for Moo.**

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim snickered, uncaring that his identity as a faery had just been let out. "I told you he looks better with his new ears. See? That poor woman swooned just ...

    Sep 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    Helen- quiet- technopath Helen wanted to demand what was going on. She wanted to know what Don had done, to figure out if he was indeed gifted like she was, ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim scowled at David but made no move to get at him. It really was unfair that the one fairy that wanted to taunt him was the one he couldn't ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim looked a little disappointed. "This is where that noisy car was headed? Where are the flashing lights? Why is there no screaming or loud music?" Dylan gave him a ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((bleh, sorry. brain not functioning, will fix later. And that's a perfect way to get everyone together, btw))

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim, apparently snapped out of his stupor, turned to Dylan with a scowl. "I was just getting a canary, that's all, and managed to help Sharonda out at the same ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Mynah/Nick Mynah backed through the bushes, but there was a cast-iron fence behind them. With a scowl, he realized that it was only a matter of time before they caught ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim winced. "Please stop crying, you're making me very uncomfortable. I mean, you were mad, of course you yelled at me. I'm used to being yelled at. Just... stop crying." ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim froze up; he'd never been in a situation like this before. "Er, are you alright, Sharonda?" He sounded as though he didn't quite know what he was supposed to ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim cocked his head when he saw that something had Sharonda. A very angry look crossed his face, but it smoothed over almost immediately into his usual obnoxious grin. "Hey ...

    Sep 23, 2009


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild