-
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Mr. Jones The man's eyes narrowed slightly at the slight movement in his peripheral vision. "Make that two Henderson." Pause. "Yeah, I know, sitting together and everything. I know the ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Storybook Statistics
I like story books, but so many of them die within a few weeks that it's difficult to invest time in them anymore. :/
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Mr. Jones He saw the girl coming a little bit before she spilled her coffee all over his suit. It was a little amusing; it'd been pretty clear this had ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Mr. Jones Target sighted. A tall muscular man was sitting a few tables away, apparently reading a newspaper. Really he was watching and listening to his latest target. Tom Jones ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Name: Tom Jones Age: 26 Appearance: Yeah. Just like that, basically. He's 6'2", well muscled, and usually wearing a plain work suit. Personality: Mr. Tom Jones of the CIA is ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Dr. Bronte/"Mittens" The doctor met Alasdair's eyes, looking slightly miserable. "Because I worked on Project Ragdoll. I was one of the ones in charge of working the material into a ...
Jan 19, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Dr. Bronte/"Mittens" "And yet you speak with malice. Yet you seem think so lowly of me." Did I say that I thought lowly of you? she thought angrily, but she ...
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Dr. Bronte/'Mittens' 'Cold, not melodramatic.' Don't make me laugh. Jane focused on her noodles, keeping her face carefully blank. She'd seen it all too often in other rag dolls. All ...
Jan 18, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Dr. Bronte/Mittens She rolled her eyes. "Already dead, really? That's a bit melodramatic." "That's enough Jane," Sully said a bit sharply. The doctor held her tongue. "Mind if we join ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: The Asylum
Oliver Oliver's eyes flickered open. "Mmmmph..." He was sore all over. A few places along his neck and around his shoulders burned and stung from the taser. His side was ...
Jan 17, 2010 -
Re: The Asylum
All right, I'll make a post soon to get us started again if no one minds.
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Dr. Bronte/"Mittens" "Amelia?" The doctor's brow arced. "You honestly think we're bounty hunters? I never thought I'd meet a human with sawdust between his ears." "Jane..." Sully said warningly. "Hey,
Jan 15, 2010 -
Re: The Asylum
I'm fine with whatever.
Jan 14, 2010 -
Re: The Fox
Oliver "It's pretty nuts, really. How did that old loon get a lion in here?" He turned to look at Lydia. "What do you think?" Lydia shrugged, looking a little ...
Jan 13, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper I groaned and walked over to Zack's side. He didn't remember anything, and it was my fault the kid was throwing up. It only seemed right to help Zack ...
Jan 13, 2010
