User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The height of life

    ((Speaking of Instinct, I'm re-incarnating Spot the psycho hyena shifter for this one. :) ))

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Brunn didn't like this situation at all. He saw the way Bastilla held herself. He'd seen the look on her face. It was just like the look he'd seen just ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((I would but Nick's still on the phone with Mel))

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    ((I'll probably join this. I had a character I liked in another thread who'd work quite nicely.))

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim "Do you mind?" Gillim tilted his head with a lopsided smile. "Do I mind what?" "Do you mind turning my ears back?" The fairy looked affronted. "My good sir, ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Name: Ruben Thatcher Age: 25 (recently turned) Species: Vampire Appearance: medium height, well-muscled, brown hair, dark eyes, pale skin. Personality: A bit cynical. Loyal, which means an internal st

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((I'll be putting in two males, just so ya know))

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((I might join and throw in a human and a vampire...))

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah "I wasn't planning on it. Maybe we could hang out." "Yeah, that's what I was thinking," Mel replied. Nick's mouth turned up in a grin. "Oh, I almost forgot. ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    Gillim watched Sadie and Sharonda, a slight frown on his face. This trip was going to be no fun. He could just imagine the trouble he'd get into if he ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    Adam Smith Knock knock knock. A warden cracked the gate open slightly. "Yeah?" he drawled. "What is it?" Adam didn't look up from his clipboard. "I'm here about some escaped ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    ((Er... it's the next day, right?)) Nick/Mynah Nick woke up with a wince. His shoulder and his leg were both throbbing painfully from the night before. A slight smile crossed ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    A grim smile crossed the Calidan man's already grim face. "You'll have mercy on us? I think you have that backwards." Brunn didn't hesitate to step in and help Tristin ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    ((will post tomorrow or the day after, depending))

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Casion's mouth turned down into a frown. "It doesn't bode well, having a woman among our number," he commented quietly. "If she can handle herself, it doesn't matter." Brunn smiled ...

    Oct 4, 2009


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla