User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Even if my character isn't quite a 'not-so-nice' person himself, per se, he is on their side)) Name: Everyone just calls him "Viper" Age: 18 Power/Act: He seems to be ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Lost City

    ((I don't have much for Gillim to do at the moment, but I'll post when I can.))

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    "Look," Brunn said, cutting Casion off before he could even begin his next sentence. "I know it seems mean now, but it'll seem a lot less cruel when you think ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Could I save a spot for a freaky snake-guy?))

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    ((If I can think of something for Richard to do, I will, but right now I must study for a test.))

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    ((I might join with a boy character))

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    "Oh, I dunno," Nick said, a little put out. "The park might be nice. I mean, it's the first day in a week that the sun's out." "Sounds good. Maybe ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((I think we're better off without that, actually, thanks Tala. xD Maybe we should start a DT.))

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    ((ooh, it might be interesting that my PMC employee's name is the same as one of Abe's brothers... could influence the plot somehow.)) Adam went through the routine inspection of ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Yeah, Paul doesn't stalk wolves and vampires. He gets stalked. xD

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Brunn didn't look too surprised, but his horse (which was as tired and grey as he was) whinnied nervously. "Shh... shh..." He patted her neck. "Quiet Gin." The horse settled ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    ((I was actually thinking about one. We're short on males.)) Name: Eric Harding Age: 18 Appearance: Auburn hair, light brown eyes, 5'10", gymnast's build. Shape-shifter animal or creature: brown capuc

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The height of life

    Name: Spot Age: 21 Appearance: Short scruffy light brown hair, dark eyes, stands at 5'8, lanky, hunches a little, wears an old trench coat she found in the garbage. Shape-shifter ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((Yeah, both have elders))

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((Someone needs to make some elders. I'd do it myself, but I've already made my two characters))

    Oct 8, 2009


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl