User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Paul the Human It had been a while since Reuben's disappearance. Paul was beginning to lose hope that he'd ever see his brother again. He sighed and kicked at the ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-man At the sound of the horn, I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head. What was with this people? I pulled on a shirt and some pants, ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((will post tomorrow, have to study))

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((will post more tomorrow, have to study.))

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Gladiators

    ((I might join this...))

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Okay... to get me caught up, just imagine that I posted to the extent that Viper has already talked to Hayden, then followed Mikael away, and is now curled up ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah Nick frowned. "You really should just let me look at your eye. What if your cornea gets punctured?" "It's fine, Nick, just-" "Hang on..." He picked up the contact ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Suddenly I sensed a flicker of heat coming from nearby. I turned around with a frown, spotting a newcomer standing near the fire. "What are you doing here?" I asked. ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((ack, sorry I missed everyone's posts and didn't adjust mine accordingly yet. I'll go back and edit in a second.))

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    Nick/Mynah It was six minutes later than Nick had stated when he finally arrived at the statue grinning. "Hey Mel!" "Nick, you slowpoke, I was starting to think you wouldn't ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy My jaw clamped shut of its own accord when Carmel approached. I was far too used to the abuse she liked to dish out at me and Zanette ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-man I sat very, very still as Alura and Fee and Daemyn and Nick all yelled at each other. I hate listening to people fight, almost as much as ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **Viper's only been with them for six months; he was found injured by the side of the road and still hasn't told them where he came from. Sorry I didn't ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    Bastilla screamed and put up a fight, but Brunn patiently dragged her to a tree. With a little bit of difficulty, he was able to pull her hands behind and ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper I helped the others put up the tent, shivering horribly. I had on thermals, a sweatshirt, and a windbreaker, but it still wasn't enough to block the cold. Oh ...

    Oct 10, 2009


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves