-
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben Reuben glared at Moonchanger. "Information on you, us, other packs and covens..." "Reuben, please-" He gave the human a look. I'm not letting you get killed.
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben The vampire watched them, eyes calculating. He didn't want to betray his vampire brothers and sisters, and he certainly didn't want the wolves to get their paws on Paul ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: Secret Identity
Nick/Mynah Nick shrugged. "Whatever, it's not a big deal." Internally though, he was curious. She was obviously disturbed that he'd seen her contact drop out. Why? He tucked the thought ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben The vampire glared up at Rayen distastefully. This was most uncomfortable, and a bit humiliating. He could almost see the other vampires laughing about his plight. Being Paul's brother, ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: The Lost City
Gillim's brows rose. "I didn't realize you cared about her so much. It's a little odd, seeing the lot of you this upset over a mortal's plight, but if you ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper, snake-guy "Hey, do you know where I could find... some gasoline?" I looked up, startled out of my miserable reverie, and covered up the sketch I'd been working on. ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben had been distracted by Moonchanger and hadn't seen Rayen coming. WHAM! He found himself lying on his back, a snarling wolf sitting on his chest. She lowered her teeth ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
The Thatchers Reuben tackled the werewolf, throwing her sideways against a tree. "Don't," he hissed, "think for a moment I don't know why you want this boy. He's ours." Paul's ...
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
((To be honest, I don't know any of these people. To stick with something like this, you've got to put your character out there and sort of force them into ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Paul Thatcher As he turned to face the werewolf, trying to find some way out of this, a deathly cold hand clamped down on Paul's shoulder. He tried not to ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: The Lost City
Gillim Gillim frowned over at Lyanna. "What's wrong with the mortal?" he asked. Sharonda glared at him. "What's wrong with you? Could you at least TRY to be tactful? She's ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper, snake-guy "Hey scale-face, why don't you slither back to where you came from?" I blinked and took a step back, confused. What... oh. Carmel was standing nearby, grinning. Go ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Paul Thatcher The sound of running footsteps penetrated the still night. Paul's heart rate climbed as he ran faster. There was no hope of him escaping the werewolf. He was ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Paul Thatcher, human Paul didn't have to be told twice. He turned heel and took off, grateful that she hadn't decided to interrogate him. He'd always been a horrible liar ...
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
((Well... It was supposed to be Moonchanger, but if she's been included in someone else's post, it can be anyone. I'll change the description to fit if needed.))
Oct 13, 2009
