-
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper, snake-guy I rolled my eyes. Kili always had been infantile. "Fine, be like that." I noticed the way she looked at me and tried not to flush. It seemed ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
((Could I join and make a male hunter?))
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing
((Just to make this a lot easier, Richard followed you guys to the city.)) Richard's eyes went over the few dark windows, the twisted spires, and the road ahead of ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
((Is the show over? If not, I'll probably send Viper in to do something.))
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
"Kili, get your head back in the tent if you don't want me to bite you." She scowled and got back into the tent. "I thought you were cool, Viper." ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Paul shook his head. "I-I promise I'm not gonna run." Reuben stepped in front of Paul and glared at Moonchanger. "You gave me your word," he hissed quietly. "Don't harm ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper, snake-guy I blinked in confusion. One minute I'd been talking to Hayden, then Fee screamed, someone grabbed my arm, and I was somewhere else entirely. Glancing over, I see ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben's face twisted bitterly at the alpha's reprimand. If his brother hadn't wanted to do all his stupid studies in the first place, they wouldn't be in this mess. Both ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper, snake-guy I rolled my eyes but let it slide. It was obvious from his tone that he didn't mean to insult me. "Alright Hayden. It's just over this way." ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben smirked at Moonchanger. "Looks like you've been overruled." "If you're smart, you'll be quiet," the alpha said sharply. Reuben gave her a calculating look but fell silent. "Wh-what's going ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
"P-prisoner?" Paul stuttered. Reuben met the alpha's eyes. "How do I know he'll be looked after?" "I gave you my word," Layla growled. "If that's not enough for you-" "Take ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Reuben looked frustrated when he saw Paul's plight. The first werewolf, Moonchanger, had the vampire pinned to the tree. He frowned when Layla spoke. "For now? What are you planning ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
"Are you telling me you'd rather risk the lives of your pack members for information you don't know they'll be able to get?" he growled. "You've heard the human expression ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
"I already TOLD you," Reuben snarled, taking a step forward. "He's got information about our coven, and all the vampires around." Paul took a few steps back when the alpha ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Paul didn't stop glaring at the vampire, disbelief in his eyes. Reuben's eyes were on the ground again. "He's my brother. I'd rather he didn't die."
Oct 15, 2009
