User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((I originally meant Zack, but it could be Zeb. Really I just need someone to interact with; Viper's been sort of cut off for the last few pages since he's ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((Ooh, interesting...))

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy I made my way back towards the guy's tent with a bag of cold water. It wasn't as uncomfortably cold as ice but still cold enough to dull ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Jacob, Hunter Thirty-eight... Thirty-nine... Forty. Jacob laid back against the floor, finished with his crunches. He only allowed himself a few moments of rest before turning over onto his front ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy To my misfortune, no one was feeling like being helpful. Either that, or I was talking too quietly again. As far as figuring things out for myself went, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy I don't really remember waking up, but I do remember stumbling out of the tent to see utter chaos. "What's going on?" I slurred. The world kept slipping ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Richard rolled his eyes but followed the alien creature. It wasn't as though he had anything better to do, and he didn't want to get shut off. He wasn't afraid ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Secret Identity

    "Yogurt, nice. You know that stuff's made out of live bacterial culture, right?" Nick grinned and opened one of the little cups, grabbing a spoon. Mel frowned at something in ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone "Sit, convict." I wasn't sure what I felt more: contempt at being told to sit like a dog, or apprehension at being locked in a room alone with ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-boy Kili was glaring at me. I glared back at her, daring her to argue with me. My eyes slid to the side where her arm hung at an ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    **Sure, I'd love to have Jacob and Marisol be partners.**

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Viper, snake-guy What the crap? I'd had it with all these people's petty fights and attempts at retribution. "That's ENOUGH," I snarled, glaring at Alura. "I wasn't able to perform ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Reuben watched the wolf run off, an odd look on his face, then turned back to Layla and Sharona. "The sun will be coming up in a couple of hours. ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Name: Jacob Thomson Age: 19 Gender: male Appearance: 6'2", well-muscled, short brown hair, light grey eyes. Medium complexion. Wears jeans and t-shirts, usually white Personality: A man of few words, ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    ((I'll post ASAP))

    Oct 16, 2009


You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind