-
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
**Ok, since you guys aren't actually IN the warehouse yet, I'll say Robert's talking with Ali and about to assemble a team of guards to go check the perimeter, which ...
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
((it's fine, lol. I'm actually a little confused as to who's doing what, and who's where. I guess we'll just see what happens lol))
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper After about half an hour, I'd warmed up enough to actually be able to think again. I was still shaking badly, but I'd be back to my old self ...
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
((I think my last post placed Robert in the warehouse with the guards, but that works too.))
Oct 30, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Robert sighed and moved the unconscious scientist to the side of the room. If more people came bumbling through here in the dark, it wouldn't do to have her sitting ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: Secret Identity
**Earlier, Aquamarine suggested skipping to the meeting between the heroes, which is fine with me. If no one posts soon, I think I'm going to start PMing everyone. Because yes, ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
Brunn looked up at the newcomer, eyes narrowed. Altridge, definitely. He didn't have a problem with people from the college, but there was a real problem with them sending men ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: Secret Identity
I hope not...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Robert, scientist The cell block looked more like a cage-lined animal shelter than any sort of facility made for humans. Robert frowned slightly. He didn't like coming in here. He ...
Oct 29, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Jacob, light/illusion, hunter "Control over me?" Jacob dreaded to hear her answer. "What does that mean, exactly?" But she was already leaving the alleyway. Feeling very confused and more than ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Robert was just heading down the hall to the break room when an alarm began to sound. He stiffened. "Security breach, take evasive action," came the cool recorded voice of ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
((Mmm... changing my character to a guy because I feel like it.)) Name: Robert Nunez Age: 22 Personality: Calm and quiet. Doesn't question what his supervisors tell him to do ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
I'm going to throw my scientist back in here. If you start before I post her profile, I'll just put it in the discussion thread.
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: The Lost City
Gillim sighed dramatically. "Would it be that difficult for you to find them yourself?" Dylan gave him a warning look. "I swear, if you don't start cooperating I'm going to ...
Oct 28, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper I hardly registered what happened when Nick appeared out of nowhere and teleported Fee and me to one of the tents. Someone led me towards the fire and draped ...
Oct 28, 2009
