-
Re: Instinct (2)
Six- 'Spot'- Hyena Good news, they didn't notice me. I kept going past the two girls and the guy I'd robbed, but my nose twitched again. Well crap... I couldn't ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Instinct (2)
Six- 'Spot'- Hyena The guy had left himself wiiiide open. Seriously, he had to be stupid, running around with his bag hanging off his back like that. There was a ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Instinct (2)
Name: Spot. Just Spot. Age: 19 Gender: female Animal counterpart: Appearance: Lanky, usually hunched over. Very short (like guy-short) scruffy dirty-blonde hair. Intense dark eyes and a strong jaw. Us
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Instinct (2)
((any more spots open, or am I too late? I have a female who could go either way as far as alliances go))
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Instinct (2)
((any more spots open, or am I too late? I have a female who could go either way as far as alliances go))
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Viper With a sigh, Viper had told the others that he would not be joining them inside the restaurant. He'd said it was because he didn't want to scare any ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Viper A familiar face looked up at them from under a shock of dark hair, yellow slitted eyes blinking. Someone's head popped out the van window. "What d'you think you're- ...
Mar 12, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
xD I'll try to post tomorrow. Right now I gotta go to sleep.
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
I guess I'll go ahead and rejoin... I'll have to find Viper's profile again first.
Mar 11, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Tom Jones Well, the girl was out of his hair now, and since she was now a spy that meant they could all keep a close eye on her. Jones ...
Feb 1, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Mr. Jones It wasn't really Mr. Jones's place to offer up positions like that, but he was curious. Besides, the girl could probably be useful. "Try me," she asked defiantly. ...
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: The Lost City
**er, is Gillim with you guys?**
Jan 28, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
(( xD Poor Mr. Jones. He goes through all this trouble to be covert and he's wearing a flipping NAME-TAG with CIA on it.)) Mr. Jones The woman screamed as ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Mr. Jones The man from the cafe turned the corner and ran into Virginia. She fell down. "Sorry about that," he said with a sheepish smile. Jones offered her a ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: Storybook Statistics
I've had problems with ones that seemed really well thought out too, but then it might just be the ones I'm getting into. I think one of the problems is ...
Jan 25, 2010
