User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    ((Sorry about that, I wasn't sure what to have him say)) Jacob, light-illusion, hunter "I gotta go, Jake. I, um, I guess I'll see ya later. Get some rest, K?" ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist The prisoner looked up from the floor when he heard another set of footsteps. It was Ali. "You traitor," he growled, squirming a little in an attempt to ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist "Here, let's make sure he wont get loose. I'll control him so he won't wiggle around." Suddenly every muscle in Robert's body tensed up. For a split second, ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    ((Robert probably wouldn't have a 'horribly evil' look on his face, but we can just say Ever interpreted it as such. Also, should I know something about her past so ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Jonathan, zombie Jonathan spared a glance at Asher, slightly annoyed. Did the demon really think they couldn't defend themselves? Of course part of that annoyance might have been him wanting ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((Oh no, I'm sorry Potter! I'll try to pull Alanna back in to things in my next post if I can, promise.))

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Jonathan, zombie Jonathan groaned and followed Isaac. He was going to get beat to a pulp, a daunting prospect even if he couldn't feel it. "Hey you!" he shouted, hoping ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert- scientist Robert let out a yelp of surprise as one of the subjects grabbed him from behind, twisting his arm sharply behind his back. The scientist tried to pull ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((I'm fine with that.)) Jonathan "You don't have room for another dead freak, do you?" Jonathan rolled his eyes but shrugged. "I don't have anything against you being here." He ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Jonathan The zombie stood up and rubbed his forehead. He felt light-headed. "You drank quite a bit there," he said with a wince. "I don't have to be able to ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    The guards ran after the 'lab rats', shooting as they took refuge in the other warehouse. As the door slammed shut, Robert grabbed the handle and flung it back open. ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    ((Wait, I thought we were already in the warehouse.))

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Jonathan, zombie "It's Jonathan," he said, giving Alanna a relieved look. But then the strange sensation at his neck was gone. He reached down to feel it, but the skin ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    **Yeah, it's there**

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Jonathan, zombie In an attempt to ignore the hungry vampire feeding on him, Jonathan began looking around the hall; he instantly regretted it. There was another one, just standing there ...

    Nov 10, 2009


Hearing these stories makes me realize that I never did anything with my childhood.
— The Internet