-
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper I'd cleaned and bandaged my shoulder as best as I could. I could move it fairly well now. The cold still had me moving a little slowly, but I ...
Nov 16, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
((We need everyone to get together so we can get on with the plot. There's not much else we can do at the warehouse without the thread dying, so...))
Nov 16, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
((I'll run into Isaac)) Jonathan, zombie "Nah, I think I'll go for a walk." Jonathan smiled at Phelix and Scarlett as he headed out the door, lost in thought. He ...
Nov 15, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
((No need to get belligerent...))
Nov 15, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper There was a flash and a noise like a bomb going off, clearly visible through the side of the tent. There goes the van, I thought grimly. Suddenly bullets ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
((Oh, right. I think he likes her a little bit at this juncture. We'll see if it ends up as friendship or something else.)) Jonathan, zombie "Oh no, that sounds ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
((His position? How do you mean?))
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Jonathan, zombie He glanced at Scarlett. "Practice? What are you practicing?" Scarlett shrugged and winced as she kept walking. "The piano." Phelix grinned. "I bet you're great." Jonathan tried not ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Hunted
Hmm, I don't know where everyone is.
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
(( :( Sorry I haven't posted, but I'm lost. Where's Jonathan again?))
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper There were a few people fussing over me as everyone engaged into the fight. "I'm f-fine," I said, and then Fee was running out the tent flap. I sighed ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
((Eh, I'll just assume you guys did. No matter, I'll force Viper back into the story one way or another.)) Viper I didn't have time to think about what was ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: Misfit Circus
((Er... did everyone miss my post from earlier? It was on the 27th page))
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: The Oddities Of Seattle
Robert, scientist "You. Call off the shooters." Robert blinked in bemusement and irritation. He wasn't used to being bossed around, and lying on the ground like a worm wasn't helping ...
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
((I'm sorry about that Phantom. I tried to bring Alanna back in; I guess I didn't do a very good job.)) Jonathan's brows raised. "You just ate." "I know, just... ...
Nov 11, 2009
