User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Miranda Byron (Chrome Angel) |Aerona's Home for the Retired|3:15 P.M. Miranda rolled her eyes slightly as she led Josh-- no, 'Fang' back into the building. Changing his name already before ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Oliver (Quick Change)|Aerona's Home for the Retired|2:56 PM Oliver drummed his fingers against his chair's arm rests restlessly. "So it's like what you and Jenny thought, and he's back," he ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Miranda (Chrome Angel)|Aerona's Home for the Retired|2:40 P.M. Miranda shook her head and let the chrome plating melt away from her skin. "You're not a crazy," she told Ben. Her ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Miranda (Chrome Angel)|Aerona's Home for the Retired-George's room|2:19 P.M. Miranda had slipped into the room after the others, more or less unnoticed. For a big woman (not fat, per se, ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Oliver (Quick Change)| Aerona's Home for the Retired- Rec Room| 1:15 p.m. Oliver watched the window with his chin in his hand. It was getting so BORING here. Every day ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    And another, because I think I can handle it. ^^ Name: Miranda Byron Alias: (What the public used to know you as) Chrome Angel Age: (50 to 80, you may ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Scattered: No Longer Retired (full)

    Name: Oliver Edinburgh Alias: (What the public used to know you as) Quick Change Age: (50 to 80, you may be younger if you’re not one of the heroes (if ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    ((Hang on... what did I miss?))

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Spot I stopped circling as he fixed me with those buggy little eyes of his. That was NOT what I'd expected. "Do you really think I wanna go back to ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    xD Viper Viper's face reddened (the non-scaly part anyways). He'd never been able to work up the courage to ask her before the circus disbanded. Maybe now- Flames leapt up ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)

    Viper Viper blinked for a moment before following. "Her brother? What's he look like?" "Oh, uh..." Daemyn frowned. "What does he look like?" The tent was getting closer. ((ugh, mine ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    ((Mmm... did you put your character anywhere? Not a lot's happened so far. The Komodo dragon shifter's in a hotel room with Chantelle, Kuro, and Reese, Spot and Scout just ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Six-Spot-hyena "Hoped I'd never see you again." That voice. That stupid SQUEAKING voice. I spun around. Sure enough, there was the goofy kid himself. Stupid red hair, stupid beady eyes, ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Spot "AAAAGH!" I took off down the street away from the hotel. Screw that! I didn't have any idea the stupid maid would have a can of mace on her. ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    ((link to DT please?))

    Mar 16, 2010


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf