User avatar

Buggy

  • OOC Archive Re: Ragdoll DT

    Thanks! :) Now all I need is to think of a way to put Mittens in.

    Jan 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragdoll DT

    Thanks, I'll get a profile made and posted here ASAP unless someone objects. Name: Dr. Jane Bronte Ragdoll Ragdoll name: Mittens Age: 32 Appearance: 'Skin' is white. She'd have stains ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    ((Cool, I've got a male character I can tailor to work in this setting. :) ))

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    ((would anyone mind if I joined? already asked in DT))

    Jan 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Ragdoll DT

    Hey, could I join this? It looks intensely interesting. I was considering making a ragdoll who used to be a scientist opposed to the way their discovery was being used. ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    ((Er, if I could find a way to insert myself, could I join this? I understand completely if the answer is no.))

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Name: Joshua Brooks Age: 19 Gender: Male Animal: Monkey Appearance: Light brown hair and eyes. Wiry, stands at 5'10". Usually wearing jeans and a t-shirt, unless he's working. Personality: Resourceful

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: ~Zodiac~

    Monkey!

    Jan 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Zodiac DT!

    I'll make a male monkey.

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((any idea what Viper should be doing?))

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver was tasered again. And again. And again. Thankfully he passed out after that. The guard growled and replaced the tape over his mouth. "I don't think he knows anything. ...

    Dec 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Well, I'd really appreciate it if Oliver was rescued. he's still being tortured.

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    I hope not. I really like this one. Unfortunately, I'm not sure there's much I can do right now. I might make a post of Oliver passing out, and then ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    Oh... I may be interested in joining this. So our character can be anyone who was in a good position to spy on the royal court, right?

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Oddities Of Seattle

    Robert, scientist It wasn't long before Robert knocked on the door. "Okay, I'm dressed. You can let me out now." The door creaked open. One of the first things he ...

    Dec 4, 2009


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller