User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Jesse cursed as he glared down the drain, horrified. "Get OUT!" Robin shouted, forcing him out of the room. She needed a moment to herself. A few minutes later she ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Robin, rebel- 6/14- 7:55 "YOU WANT YOUR WEED?!" Robin shouted. She stopped walking and glared at him. "Of course you want your freaking weed, that's all you care about isn't ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Jenny- 6/14- 6:45 central Jenny tapped the screen of her computer impatiently, not really looking at the images flashing across the screen. It wouldn't have mattered anyways; they were going ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    My apologies. I'm just getting used to the format of this site, but I'll try to fix it. In general my posts tend to be a little shorter than most ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Oliver- 6/14- 7:45 Gunshots rang out, and Oliver tried to move faster. There were so many people. Stupid chair, it made it so hard to manouver in a crowd. One ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Robin~June 14~7:38 AM Robin used the pull she had on water to yank Jesse back. After all, the human body is 2/3 water. "Give it to me NOW!" she barked. ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Before Jesse could respond, Robin had pulled a bag of something green from Jesse's pocket. "Hey!" Jesse yelled with a scowl. Robin looked furious. "Home. Now." She grabbed his arm ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Oliver (or George) ~ June 14th ~ 7:34 a.m. Oliver wheeled himself down the sidewalk on his way to work (it wasn't far enough away to bother with any sort ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    Robin, rebel ~ June 14th ~ 7:30 A hand closed around the scruff of Jesse's neck, and he let out a yelp of surprise. "You are SO lucky I showed ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Name: Robin Smith, though Jesse generally calls her things which would get me kicked off if I typed them. Alias Jane Benson Age: 25 Gender: female Occupation: HR rep at ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Name: Jenny Edinburg, brother calls her Kiddo Age: 11 (if this is too young I can make adjustments,but given her power I think I can make it work) Gender: female ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    Name: Oliver Edinburg, alias George Youngs, sister calls him Ollie Age: 23 Gender: male Occupation: office supply salesman Side: Civillian... for now Home: small ground floor flat in the city ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    I read through the description and would love to join this thread. I have two female characters and a male character in mind.

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    Robin crossed her arms and pursed her lips. "I'm not, am I? Maybe Buggy could fix that." She glanced at her author. "Well?" "I see no reason why you shouldn't ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: breaking the 4th wall

    "Watch your language." Robin's voice was almost mechanical as she said this, as though she'd said it hundereds of times before until it was an ingrained habit. Her eyes narrowed ...

    Jul 5, 2009


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac