-
Re: Strys
"I suppose it's an art to fix things." Elena snorted slightly, though her gaze was still on the woman in the grey cloak. Fixing things wasn't an art, not by ...
Jul 10, 2009 -
Re: Strys
"I fix things, like my grandfather." Elena stiffened, ready for a scoff, a smirk, something. That's what they all did. "Oh. That's nice." Elena looked up with a frown. "Nice? ...
Jul 9, 2009 -
Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates
((I'd like to claim Male Spirit 3.)) Name: Sergei Berg Age: 76 (died at 27) Birthday: April 17, 1933 Death Day: December 2, 1960 What's on Their Grave Stone: "Whether ...
Jul 9, 2009 -
Re: Strys
**It's fine Lauren. The 'decent person' thing sounds like something Elena would say, though she'd probably have Keta sit down with her more out of wanting to make sure she's ...
Jul 9, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks
**Okay, I filled those in.**
Jul 8, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks
**I'd like to join.** Name: Selnia Moorstone Age: 20 Race: Human Appearance: Long wavy brown hair, green eyes, 5' 4", slender, medium complexion Personality: Courteous, soft spoken, and extremely scar
Jul 8, 2009 -
Re: Doomsday
Tabitha woke with a groan. Dear lord, what happened? Her head hurt horribly... Wait, this isn't my cell. And the door's open. Great, this is going to suck. I can ...
Jul 8, 2009 -
Re: Doomsday
**I'd like to join if it wasn't too much trouble.** name- Tabitha Greene age- 23 gender- female appearance- brown hair, average weight and height. Strong jaw, heart shaped face. Hazel ...
Jul 8, 2009 -
Re: Strys
**Already cleared this character with babanuuk. At least, I think she cleared it... if not, I'll just delete this post** "I think she asked you to leave her alone, sir," ...
Jul 8, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Oliver/George- Civillian- 7:55 A.M. "Hey, haven't I seen you before?" Oliver asked Jesse with a frown. "I think I work with your cousin." He suddenly paled. If Jesse had heard... ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
**Cool beans. Oliver/George- Civillian- 6/14- 7:53 A.M. Filthy dog? Oliver would have been angry if he wasn't so scared. It's not like I'm protecting myself... "W-wait, I don't understand." Oliver ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Jenny- Loyalties- 7:30 As the little girl walked out to the bus stop, she stiffened. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary to have caused her to be nervous, at ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: Saving Face DT
I'm going to try and find pictures of my charactes.
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Oliver/George- Civillian- 7:49 AM Oliver found himself unceremoniously dumped from his wheelchair and felt someone's knee press into his back. He tried very, very hard to sound like he was ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Robin- Rebel- 8:12 Robin tensed, then set her face into a frown. "He was just... really drunk," she lied. At least alcohol was legal. Maybe by the time Jeremia came ...
Jul 6, 2009
