-
Re: Saving Face DT
I don't want to sound whiny, but I have absolutely no idea of what to do with my characters. I have one in loyalties and a civilian I'm determined to ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks
Solomius smiled cheerfully. "But there really isn't anything TO elaborate on. That's all, friends, now perhaps you should set to work planning amongst yourselves." He gave them all an elaborate ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~
Oliver- Civilian- June 15 ((will post more once I figure out where everyone else is and if there is any possible way to put him in a good position for ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates
((How about this: I'll PM the people who have reserved characters but not posted a profile. If they don't reply by tomorrow, we'll go ahead and make profiles for the ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates
((I should hope so... there are a few people who have reserved spots but not posted profiles though. Perhaps someone should PM them, if we need them to start.)) ((I'd ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Strys
"Okay, for one thing I don't think you or any other magician is directly responsible for what happened," Elena said with a frown. "Or that magicians can't be lovely people ...
Jul 17, 2009 -
Re: Strys
"Not meaning to be rude," replied Elena, "but I've never been one for magicians and the like." Sasha gave her an inquisitive look. "Really? And why's that?" "About five years ...
Jul 16, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks
Selnia smiled slightly. The best way to avoid trouble like that was to always have a safeguard. If any one of them tried to double-cross her, they might not be ...
Jul 16, 2009 -
Re: Pets
Now now little one, don't you fret. Just sit there like a good little dear, and Reaper will take care of you. The great arachnid edged towards the cricket the ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Pets
Winston took off down the street, feeling absolutely overjoyed. He didn't know how or why the kennel's gate was left open, but he didn't care. All that mattered was that ...
Jul 15, 2009 -
Re: Strys
Elena looked up as Sasha approached. "You're Sasha, huh?" she asked. "And why exactly are you here in this God-forsaken place?" She looked around at the rest of the club, ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks
Selnia grinned. Of course the task set before her was a difficult one; she expected no less from Solomius. He knew that she could accomplish this. Anything less would have ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks
Selnia surpressed an amused chuckle, brows raised. She felt no need to defend herself or her intelligence against this girl, though she hadn't meant what her name was when she'd ...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: Crash The Cemetary Gates
I might make another character to get this moving...
Jul 14, 2009 -
Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks
Selnia watched the newcomer curiously. "And who might you be?" The girl's attitude and the way she held herself seemed suspicious somehow. It was as though she expected not to ...
Jul 13, 2009
