-
Re: The Asylum
"I might be able to get us to our house. They got a van pretty recently because of, well, my condition. It makes it a little easier for me to ...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Evin Noronian **I'm assuming that they began walking off** Evin waited as the voices died away, then crept out of the cell as quietly as she could. She'd have to ...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
((Tomorrow night I'm leaving for Colorado and won't be able to post until Sunday. This is by the American central time zone, which is five hours behind GMT.))
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: Tell me your secret
Miles went back to his steak with a frown. Like he needed connections with anyone Parker would know, especially given his lack of ambition. He was a weatherman, and a ...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Vasha Brooks The zombie ran a hand over her face and winced. There were definitely some charred areas. "I can't tell, does it look bad?" She made a face. Her ...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Oliver shifted so he could see out the window better. "I live in Wisconson, though it doesn't make much difference..." He took another deep, shuddering breath. DJ glanced back at ...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Oliver was quiet for a few moments as he attempted to pull himself together. It was a daunting prospect, never being able to see his family again. He'd fall off ...
Jul 27, 2009 -
Re: Tell me your secret
Miles frowned as the nervous waiter slipped back into the kitchen. What the heck was going on? "It's, uh, really kind of you to invite us into your home Mr. ...
Jul 27, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Oliver's eyes cracked open, and he moaned. "What... wha's going on? What happened? Could someone turn the light off?" Guff smiled. "It's the sun, genius. We can't turn that off." ...
Jul 27, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Gelding Noronian Gelding nodded and made his way into her quarters. The business man immediately collapsed onto the bunk. A million different scenarios of what could be happening to his ...
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Evin Noronian Suddenly the door flew open, and Evin staggered back from the door. Before she could even process what was going on, someone had grabbed her by the hair ...
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Gelding Noronian Noronian got to his feet, an act which sent the clothing to the floor. He obviously didn't notice. "I'll give you anything, anything you want. Money, power, land, ...
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: The Asylum
Oliver's eyes widened as he looked throught the rear windshield. "Seriously guys! We need to move NOW!" He leaned forward to lock the back doors, but it was too late. ...
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: Space Piracy
Mr. Noronian Noronian collapsed on the couch, staring at the floor. "I can't thank you enough for your help," he said listlessly. "Today's been hellish." Lenala couldn't help smirking a ...
Jul 26, 2009 -
Re: Tell me your secret
Miles Herring "Parker Manor?" Miles let out a low whistle. "This place is fancier than I thought." He smiled at the woman sheepishly. "You must think I'm pretty low-class, saying ...
Jul 26, 2009
