User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Gelding Noronian Noronian was waiting just outside the main control room in the hall, listening with rapt attention to the conversation between Lenala and Mikael. His heart leapt to his ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman sighed and walked over to Miles. "Come on, I'll show you and him to your rooms." He nodded at Brian Kent. "Oh, thank you very much," said the weatherman ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid Knight The little alan couldn't help smiling a little. "The nerdiest." He was still very red in the face. Gwen's face became rather serious. "I'm really glad that I ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid- alan **that's fine** Rashid's expression softened a little. "Oh, I didn't mean to sound like... I'm very happy that you're here with us too, Gwen." He shrugged. "But that ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Vasha- zombie The zombie frowned. She'd never been allowed to hunt humans, and for that she was grateful. Her parents had made sure to get her into a secure location ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Boobo Book

    Gloria looked up with some surprise when a girl approximately the size of a young hippo vomited up a strange looking man. He was wielding an enormous pair of scissors. ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    **disregard my last post xP** Oliver nodded. "Yeah... excellent. Right." He tried not to feel apprehensive about going back to his house. They had had a point about leading the ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Rashid- alan "I..." Rashid's look of shock turned into indignation. "How could they do that to you?" Gwen looked surprised and a bit embarassed. "Do what, exactly?" "Just... just dump ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    **psych, we have internet access** Miles frowned. He agreed with Parker that it would be best to stay off the roads given the incliment conditions, but something about staying in ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    **Despite my previous warnings, I may be able to post a bit this weekend**

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    ((I won't be able to post again until Sunday, so do what you need to with Oliver until then.))

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    ((I'm going to be gone until Sunday, so do what you will with Miles and Norman until then))

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    ((Won't be back until Sunday, so do whatever with Vasha and Rashid until then))

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    ((I won't be back on until sunday, so do what you will with the Noronians for now.))

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    "You look half-frozen!" Miles looked at Brian, concerned. "You gonna be alright? Walking around in weather like this is a bad idea. Last I checked it was 3 degrees above ...

    Jul 28, 2009


Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler