-
Re: ~Zodiac~
((Agh you guys post fast. I'll try to catch up, was out and about all day)) ((EDIT: So no one noticed Josh walk up? What's going on guys? I can't ...
Jan 11, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Bronte/Mittens "Very good. Now, we should get a move on before someone arrests Sulley and confiscates the two of us." The doctor pulled a set of keys out of her ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: The Asylum
Oliver's in! Whooo!
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: ~Zodiac~
Joshua strolled down the path in the park, hands in his pockets. He had the early shift at Denny's today, so he was home free for the rest of the ...
Jan 10, 2010 -
Re: The Fox
Oliver Oliver rolled back away from Flea as far as he could. "What's your problem?" he said angrily. The others were talking to the other boy, trying to get him ...
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Bronte/Mittens The doctor shook Madison's hand firmly. "It means you can do whatever you want," the doctor replied. "Though I wouldn't suggest you go off on your own. Stray rag ...
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus
Viper I let out a hiss as he stepped forward. "Don't come any closer." Did he really think I was that stupid? Zack held his hands up, apparently in a ...
Jan 9, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
Bronte/Mittens "The man who just liberated you is Mr. Sullivan Trans, and I am Dr. Jane Bronte. You must be, ah, the one they referred to as Hush. What's your ...
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll
"Mittens" "Didn't you hear him girl? You're free." Dr. Jane Bronte strode out from behind the crates, a long overcoat obscuring most of her fabricated body. "Or did being made ...
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus
((Not entirely, but he's not too bad off, and he's not in the hospital due to his appearance.)) Viper As I sat in the van, waiting for the others to ...
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: The Fox
Oliver Oliver looked completely bemused. "Bombs? Why...? I don't understand." He moved back a little when Lydia began throwing up. Flea grabbed the armrest before he could go anywhere though. ...
Jan 8, 2010 -
Re: Ragdoll DT
I've got a few options open, I guess. Jane could either be helping the guy from the desert with his rescue operation, be a fellow prisoner with one of the ...
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: The Fox
(Yes, it is Oliver! But without body-switching powers. I find he makes the transition from super-powered freak to regular human well) Oliver "Seriously? 'The Fox'? What kind of stupid- ack! ...
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: The Fox
Oliver Everything was dark. Then suddenly it wasn't. The sack was gone from his head. "All right, what's going on?" he asked, turning his head from side. Agh, headache. Right, ...
Jan 6, 2010 -
Re: The Fox
Name: Oliver Edinburgh Age: Just turned 18 Appearance: Brown hair and eyes, charming smile (and he's often smiling). Lanky, would stand at about 6 feet if he wasn't in a ...
Jan 6, 2010
