User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    "Hesh." The man got to his feet with a groan. The shock of his punishment was starting to wear off. "You're a troll, right? I've met a few of your ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    ((I'm pretty sure it is, actually, from Griffin's response to Tiger. I say the more the merrier.))

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Hesh Something moved, blocking the sun; Hesh's eyelids fluttered. Where was he? What had happened? Let's see, I was... I was in the Wood Queen's court, and... He groaned. That ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Noan A blonde head broke the water's surface, cursing angrily. Noan swam to shore and away from the wreckage on the rocks. She looked a bit like a bedraggled magpie ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    Name: Hans Schmidt Age: 28 Gender: male Nationality: German Weapon of choice: He has a revolver and isn't a bad shot. Looks: Dark brown hair, light blue eyes, spectacles. 5'10", ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    ((I'm joining this. Will post a profile in an hour or so, maybe less))

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    ((I might join this.))

    Aug 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hidden Isle DT

    That's a good question. I sorta assumed we were focusing on the stranded newcomers, but as this isn't my thread... Maybe it's a mix, like you can have a character ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Name: Noan Race: Human Features: 5'9", thin, pale, straight white-blonde hair goes to mid-back, very dark eyes. Wears dark robes, holds herself rigidly. Abilities: Sorcery. Has a pack with various ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Miles spent a little bit of time in his room squinting up at the expensive looking light fixtures, examining the decorative knick knacks on the dresser, and gazing out the ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    ((If Maria needs to be the daughter of an original, I guess she could be Kimberlee Busch's daughter.)) Maria Hermoso Maria was waiting beside her front door, checking her nails ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Evin Noronian Georgie had reacted much more quickly to Evin's punch than she'd anticipated. Just as she made to dart around the pirate, the captive found herself slammed up against ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Name: Maria Hermoso Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: 5'7", bronze skin (she's hispanic), dark hair and eyes. Very attractive. Power: Persuasion. Simply by telling someone to do something, she can ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Gelding Noronian Noronian's expression gave her a steely smile. "Quite. Do you have a blaster I could use for the time being?" Lenala looked torn between amusement and wariness. "Uh, ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    How interesting... I'd like a spot. I'll post a profile sometime in the near future.

    Jul 31, 2009


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather