User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Hesh Hesh recovered from the shock of encountering a talking dog fairly quickly. "I smell inhuman? Er, that would be because I'm not really... at least, I suppose I am ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    ((Saves spot, will post profile within the next eight hours))

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Evin Noronian The girl's eyes swept over her captor's face, as though she were determined to find some sign of farce there. Apparently she found none, and her gaze dropped. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    ((Nell's in canine form, right? Or does she look like a demon right now?)) Hesh Still grumbling, Hesh straightened up. Tuvstarr frowned and tilted her head. "Did you hear something?" ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((EEE! Another staffer! ^^)) ((More people join this PLEASE! I want to get this sucker started!))

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    ((Sorry about that Griffin. I edited my last two posts to be longer.))

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Oliver craned his neck to see out the window. "Well THAT'S just great," he said, slightly panicked. "Of COURSE that would happen. They can't make this easy for us, ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Name: Katie Wu Age: 38 Gender: female Appearance: 5'3", plump and matronly. Korean descent. Dark hair is greying and usually up in a bun. Usually smiling. Position in Rehabilitation: Head ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Noan The blonde woman watched the girl appear almost as though from thin air. A fairy, no doubt. The beast didn't seem to mind her presence, and as she drew ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Hesh Hesh frowned and took a seat on one of the crates. Tuvstarr had a point; he'd probably have a hard time picking up boxes with these clumsy mortal hands ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hidden Isle DT

    My characters, both being humans (now) could be killed in the same ways that any human could be killed. I didn't think mine were the problem, but just so you ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((If after a day or so we have no staff members, I'd be willing to take one on as a second character. That is, if you don't mind.))

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    Hesh "That had nothing to do with cleverness," he muttered. Hesh felt a surge of envy as Melody slipped back into her true form. He had hardly been human for ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Name: Gabriel Stone Age: 30 Gender: Male Appearance: 5'11" 175 lbs. Light brown hair, grey eyes, pale. Generally looks aloof. Crime: Burglary and forgery of many expensive artifacts and heirlooms. ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hidden Isle

    ((No problem)) A girl approached Hesh and Truvstarr as they collected crates. Hesh looked up sharply at her approach. "You're not human," he said blankly. "Who are you?" ((short, I ...

    Aug 6, 2009


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo