User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    Oliver Edinburgh Oliver, who'd been helped out of the car by DJ, frowned down the steps. "How are we going to..." His voice trailed away, and a set look came ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Dr. Wu I rolled my eyes. This Sage was getting very tiresome. "Could you turn around, please?" The girl turned, though it was obvious that she was a bit reluctant ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Dr. Wu I watched Sage for a moment. The guard tensed. "Leave us. She doesn't have luck; if she tries anything, it should be pretty easy to stop her." The ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman Jones Norman watched Richard through the barely cracked bathroom door. His heart leapt into his chest when his boss paused. Crap, if he knows I'm here... The mechanic's fists ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Dr. Wu I looked around, a little surprised. "Only four? Huh, I was expecting there to be more of you." A smile crossed my face. "But that doesn't matter. Who ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    Hayley pulled up infront of the house. "Sorry we're late," Maria said as she entered. "Hayley got distracted by something, I think." "Hey, I got distracted. Give me a break." ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman Jones Norman's heart sank when Nicole said that she wouldn't doubt it. If he hadn't been able to find the evidence needed to exonerate himself after all this time ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I stared at Dr. Fields in disbelief. Again with the vagueness. Why couldn't they just come out and say what they would be putting us through here? "That's ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Ian Grey Richard pushed Ian back so he was sitting on the bed. The weatherman looked up at him, the corner of his mouth twitching nervously. "O-offer?" Parker smiled slightly. ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I glanced at Sage as she jerked out of the guard's grip before sitting down on her own. Despite what I has said earlier, she was interesting in ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Miles Herring Miles sat bolt upright in bed, hand outstretched for the large flashlight he kept beside his bed. It took him a minute to realize it wasn't there and ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((I'm slightly confused Lizzifier. Did Sage move to sit next to Gabriel? If so, he's a dude and he's been incarcerated for numerous accounts of burglary and forgery. If she's ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Name: Nicole Hayes Age: 18 Ability: She can mentally influence/control animals. The simpler the animal is, the greater her hold (ex. she could control a wasp almost as though it ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Remembered

    ((If Moo doesn't post by tomorrow, I'll bring Hayley and Maria to the house))

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((Hmm... I think I'll do this thread in first person if no one minds...)) Gabriel Stone "You aren't taking me home, are you?" It was a simple enough question, but ...

    Aug 9, 2009


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather