User avatar

Buggy

  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((post for my guard soon, just letting you know))

    Aug 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck DT

    Yaaaaaaaay Cole and I was here for the record

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((Yaaaay new characters!)) Gabriel Stone I noticed the expression on Sage's face and rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry, but there's quite a bit more at stake here than your fragile ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mr. Solomius' Tasks

    Nabin Boorshield Nabin glanced at Rathal as he asked his opinion, and as always no amount of care could keep him from sounding a bit... well, blunt. "Personally I'd rather ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    Navigator's the person who keeps the maps, figures out which way they should be going, etc. Basically it's a guide.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Asylum

    **I'm still posting if you guys are! ^^

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman Jones Upon hearing a door close, the mechanic peeped out into the hall from the bathroom. Sure enough, Richard had moved to the next room. He darted across the ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I couldn't help but smirk a little when I heard I'd be getting my own room. Perfect. I would get solitude even in this dismal little laboratory of ...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    John Vincent I watched the convicts expressionlessly as I stood by the door. There were four: three females and a male. It was a good thing Dr. Fields came back ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((You'll have to ask phantomofthepotter about it first, but I think it'd probably be fine. I'm adding a guard since Dr. Wu's not gonna be too active, and since you ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    ((Yeah... since Dr. Wu's only going to be around when she's needed for medical examinations and emergencies, I think I could handle another character. Maybe a guard?))

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I blinked, a little startled, as I looked from Waverly to Sage and back. What was it with these people? We'd only been in the room together for ...

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tell me your secret

    Norman Jones Norman rolled his eyes. "Have it your way, but I think you're a lot less cold-hearted and selfish than you let on." "Whatever, just get on with it." ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Gabriel Stone I stood reluctantly to join Dr. Wu. A frown crossed my face when I realized the new girl, Waverly, was looking at me. Did I have something on ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Dr. Wu My smile became a bit more strained. Another one of these types, eh? "I'm not going to force you to shake my hand, but if you'd just remove ...

    Aug 15, 2009


You can do it, serpent king!
— Rhett McLaughlin